twenty eight

ƚɯҽɳƚყ ҽιɠԋƚ

don't go back on your word

.

.

abby and Spencer held Ben close to them whilst trying to figure out what the hell to do next. They had come up with rough plans, some may work, some...not so much. They knew the team had to be close because they figured they'd been in the room for the best part of an hour.

Logan had gone eerily quiet but the two agents could see his shadow under the crack in the door as he paced the bedroom.

The door vibrated as Logan kicked it from the other side.

"Who the hell are these people! Wh-why are there sirens?" Logan shouted through the door.

"Logan Moretz, my name is Supervisory Special Agent Hotchner with the FBI. We want to talk to you. We want to help you and your son." Abby breathed a silent sigh of relief as they heard the unit chiefs voice echo through the megaphone.

"This won't work. He's not going to respond to this. Come on, Hotch, you know this is going to trigger the delusions." Spencer muttered.

"What are you talking about?" Abby asked nervously.

"Logan's other identity, the one he's been arguing with, seems like he developed it as a protector so the first sign of a threat he will switch into that personality to help protect Logan."

"How do you know my name?" Logan screamed.

"We know everything that's happened, Logan and we want to help you. But we need you to cooperate."

Abby pulled Ben closer to her as he began crying at the sound of the shouting. She rocked him back and forth, shushing him and stroking his hair.

"H-how?" Logan stuttered.

"It sounds like he's still Logan, Spence." Abby whispered. Spencer hummed, listening carefully.

"We need you to let Abby and Spencer go, along with your son."

"I-I...No. No! I can't do that. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Logan repeated.

"Logan, if you let your son go then we can get you the help you need. You will still be able to see Ben but we need you to let him go."

"But I-I can't let him go on his own, he wouldn't be safe."

"What if you let Abby or Spencer bring him out. Do you think you could do that, Logan?"