twenty two

warning : mentions of sexual assault and violence

ƚɯҽɳƚყ ƚɯσ

wedding crasher 

.

.

abby and Spencer somehow made it back alive to the local police 'station', despite nearly veering off the road and into the snow at every turn. Abby was convinced she had whiplash, at the very least.

"I'm telling you, I don't think this even classes as a building Spence, let alone a police station. The two criminals a year quite literally sit in a shed. A shed, Spencer. A. Shed." Abby said quietly as they walked into the 'building' to catch up with the rest of the team. They had tried to call Garcia from the car but couldn't keep her on the phone long enough to tell her what they needed.

"Sorry, where did you say they sat again? I didn't quite catch it?" Spencer asked sarcastically, a small smile on his face.

"Oh so you're a funny guy now?" Abby said as she stopped walking, pretending to be offended.

"Hmm yeah I guess so."

Abby scoffed light-heartedly. Spencer looked at her as he felt his smile grow. He opened his mouth to speak but was stopped by a very cold looking Morgan and an equally agitated looking Rossi.

"You know for somewhere that quite literally defines itself by its cold weather, they suck at utilising central heating." Morgan complained rubbing his arms to try and warm himself up.

"You could put a jacket on, Morgan." Abby suggested.

"And cover up these bad boys?" He kissed his biceps, "I don't think so, pretty mama."

"Ahem - alpha male - ahem." Abby joked through a cough. Spencer laughed as did Rossi.

"Are you coming down with a cold, Abby?" Spencer joined in. Morgan stared at him with an exaggerated offended look.

"You know I think I might be. It must be the cold weather."

"Don't say it Spencer, don't say it." Rossi muttered. A brief look of confusion flashed across Abby's face but was quickly replaced with humour as Spencer began his ramble.

"Did you know, cold weather doesn't actually cause colds. Instead it's the viruses that cause colds as they can spread more easily in lower temperatures and exposure to cold and dry air can adversely impact the body's immune system but it's not the weather itself."

"Who..." Abby asked, a completely neutral expression on her face.

"Excuse me?" It was now Spencer's turn to be confused.

"Asked?" Abby finished. Morgan and Rossi looked at one another with huge grins on their faces, each one wondering when Spencer was going to grow a pair.