thirty eight

*if you are reading this since it's been edited: THIS IS A NEW CHAPTER*

ƚԋιɾƚყ ҽιɠԋƚ

you already have

.

.

Abby stared at the man in front of her in utter disbelief. But this disbelief very quickly turned to anger and then to a burning hatred.

"You son of a bitch!" Abby screamed. Before anyone could blink, she ran at Lawrence, pushing him as hard as she could against the wall. She held her forearm against his neck and pushed her right wrist against the other, keeping her grip firm. Her and Lawrence kept eye contact; he tried to keep his expression light and humorous, like he was enjoying this, but Abby could see the fear and that encouraged her to press harder. Her own were black. There was no emotion behind them; they mirrored their colour when Hall had murdered Leo.

"Laurens!" Hotch shouted aggressively. He grabbed a hold of her upper arms and tried to pull her off of Lawrence, who was now turning an alarming shade of red.

"I'm going to kill you!" Abby fought against the strength of her friend, the hatred she held for the man before her making her the strongest she'd ever felt.

"Agent Laurens, let him go. That is a direct order!" Hotch said with authority. Any other moment it would've made her shiver in fear but right now she didn't care. She kept the pressure on Lawrence's throat as she let out an animalistic, painful scream. His eyes were beginning to roll back into his head. "Morgan!" Hotch shouted over his shoulder, he was still trying to pull Abby off of Tom but she was fighting him with a strength he never thought her capable of.

She felt a pair of much stronger arms wrap around her waist. She fought as hard as she could but Morgan was much stronger than she was.

"Morgan, get the hell off of me! I swear to God, get off!" She screamed, writhing in his arms with her own grasping desperately at Lawrence. "You bastard! You bastard!"

"Stop fighting me Abby. Abby! Stop!" Morgan had finally dragged her out of the interrogation room and into the adjoining 'viewing room', which was now clear from the rest of the team. Hotch had slammed the door behind her and Morgan stood in front of it but once she was free from his grasp she ran for it. Knowing Morgan was not moving out of the way she began pounding on his chest - punching him as hard as she could manage.

The tears of frustration had started to flow. She turned around and felt Morgan grab a hold of her upper arms, she felt him guide her down to the fall as her legs gave way and she eventually found herself in Morgan's lap.

She heard a distant voice - which she assumed was Morgan's - whisper "Get Spencer."

"No! I don't want to see him. I-I can't."