fourteen

ϝσυɾƚҽҽɳ

who are we really interrogating here

.

.

abby and Hotchner sat down opposite Michael Williams. The young soldier was not handcuffed to the table because they wanted to give him the impression that he still had all the power. The rest of the BAU stood watching behind the one way mirror. Lawrence, for reasons best known to himself, had not been seen since his confrontation with Abby earlier that day.

"Private, I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner and this is-"

"Sergeant Abigail Laurens. So this where you went, huh. The FBI. Glad someone got something out of that bloodbath." The private interrupted, scowling at the blonde woman.

"It's Agent now, Private." Abby retorted, scowling right back.

"Do I still need to salute or?" Williams dramatically pushed his chair back and raised his right hand up to his forehead in a salute.

"Sit down, Private." Hotch instructed.

"Can't do that, Sir. I need a direct order from a commanding officer, Sir." He stared straight ahead, almost like he was looking directly at the rest of the team.

"Sit the hell down, Williams." Abby snapped. He sat down, smirking. Hotch began laying the crime scene photographs on the table in front of Williams whilst Abby analysed his reactions. He remained pretty emotionless upon looking at the photos but there almost seemed like a flash of surprise across his face, but he hid it very well.

"Poor bastard got what he deserved." Williams said, staring Abby square in the face. Now he was watching her reactions.

"You feel sorry for him?" Abby asked, referencing the 'poor'.

"He left my brother as a trophy for Hall. The hell do you think?" Abby tried to conceal a shudder as she heard Hall's name but it didn't work. "Oh. He still in your head? Have you shown your new team your battle scars yet?" he leaned his head around Abby to talk at the mirror, "If you're lucky she might show you the ones under her shirt. Or what about the ones on the inside of your thighs. Those were always our favourites." He looked over at Hotch humorously. "Locker room talk, you get it. Must be hard for you all working with someone with Abby's...looks. It proved to be too hard for someone or two people rather." He nodded knowingly at Abby.

Spencer felt his blood run cold. The team on the other side all shared a look. What was he talking about?

"Enough." Hotch said sternly.

"Are you having fun? Because you don't scare me, Williams. You're a boy. A coward. Is that why you shot Moore? Quick, efficient and you didn't have to get your hands dirty. You did it whilst he slept. That's the most cowardly kill we see. Hell, you didn't even have to look at him whilst you did it."