thirty

ƚԋιɾƚყ

from the dining table

.

.

abby stared in awe at the house - screw that, at the mansion in front of her. It had been three days since their last case and Abby had tried to take the time to 'relax and recooperate' - just as her boss had ordered, but she also had not spoken more than two words to Spencer or in fact the rest of the BAU.

So when Rossi called her that morning practically ordering her to accompany him at his house - no, his mansion - she felt more than a little reluctant and very uncomfortable.

The door was pulled open to reveal a smiling, and clearly tipsy, Garcia.

"Abby!" The older blonde pulled Abby in for a tight hug which she returned just as firmly. Garcia hit her playfully on the shoulder but a little harder than expected.

"Ow! The hell was that for?"

"Sorry. No I'm not sorry. Why should I be sorry? I'm mad at you. Do you know why I'm mad at you? Well, you should you're a profiler. I'll tell you why Abigail, I hear - through Morgan no less - that you and Boy Wonder over there," She turned to look for Spencer, "uh, somewhere - are how do you want to say this..."

"I think it's probably best if you don't." Morgan appeared from behind Garcia hugging her upper arms. He moved her out of the way and went over to hug Abby. "Hi, baby girl. You look beautiful."

"God, give it a rest Morgan." Abby laughed hugging him back.

"Morgan I was talking."

"I know, babygirl, that's why I came over."

Abby smiled at the exchange. Everytime she saw them she couldn't help but wonder that if things were different, if the two had met at different times in their lives, that they would be each others soulmate.

"As I was saying, Abigail, Morgan tells me three days ago that you and Spencer are...lovering each other? Does that work? And then nothing. For three days."

Abby laughed. "Thank you, Garcia. That made us all feel super comfortable. And it was definitely English."

"We were also very worried about you." Morgan added, glaring jokingly at Garcia.

"Veramente! Let the poor girl in." Rossi's voice boomed happily from the hallway as he approached the three adults, still stood in the doorway. Morgan pulled a wobbling Garcia over to let Abby in.