☾.˚˖⁺✦[Hospital Horrors and Kidnappings]✦˙⊹˚☽

Alina and Scott have been at the hospital waiting to check on Liam for quite a while now. Alina grew restless from sitting in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs and it got to the point where she finally had enough. She stood up with a huff and glanced at Scott who seemed to have been playing some game on his phone. 

"I'm going to go for a walk." 

"Okay, don't be too long. And, come right back here, please." 

"Yes, dad," she jokes about Scott's over-protective nature. 

For Alina, it had honestly felt like she never left. Her friendship with Scott and Stiles is still the same as it was eight years ago, the only difference being their age and the way they looked. Unfortunately, there were still friends of Alina's from back when she was seven that she had not seen yet, and she wondered what happened to them and where they are now because if she is being honest, she misses them all so much. They were all like family to her, they were all there for her, and they all helped her hugely, even if they don't know it. She just wishes she could see them again to thank them for everything they've done. 

"It's broken isn't it?" Alina fell out of her daze upon hearing the voice of Liam. 

"It's definitely going to need an x-ray," another voice said. This voice she had recognized as Liam's stepdad, Mr. Geyer. Or, Dr. Geyer here. 

"It's broken and it's all my fault," Liam confessed. 

"You want to tell me what happened?" 

"I went up against two juniors. One of them is the captain of the team," Liam told his stepdad truthfully. 

"Remember what we always say?" Dr. Geyer asked, "Play smart, not hard."

"Are you mad at me?" Liam's voice was full of concern. 

"No, of course not." Dr. Geyer paused, "Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse, but maybe we should both wait for the X-ray before we panic," he lightly chuckles in an attempt to lighten the mood. "And trust me... I have more reason to panic than you. It's not over yet... Wait for that X-ray." Dr. Geyer then walked out of the hospital room and smiled when he saw Alina in the hall. "Alina, what are you doing here?" 

"I'm the first aid of the lacrosse team, I helped bring Liam here," she explained. 

"Well, thank you for doing that," he smiles kindly before heading off down the hall, presumably preparing for Liam's x-ray. Alina decided to go in and check on Liam. She knocked gently on the door of the hospital room and when she heard Liam saying that she could come in, she pushed open the door to reveal the boy laying on the bed. Once Liam had realized it was Alina, he self-consciously sat up straighter. 

"Alina, h-hey," he smiled in joy. 

"Hey," she greeted back. "How are you feeling now? Any better?"

"Not really, my leg still hurts." 

"Well, I'm still sorry," she laughed lightly and he did too. 

"Why haven't you gone home yet?" He questioned when he noticed the time. 

"I wanted to make sure you were okay, plus I thought I could keep you company until you're released." Liam had not expected that answer. His cheeks instantly heated up at the thought of Alina wanting to stay with him. But, maybe she just felt bad and took pity on him. With that thought in mind, his smile faded and it was replaced with a small frown. "What's wrong?" Alina asked when she noticed his frown. 

"Oh, nothing. J-just hungry," Liam tried to come up with an excuse for his change in emotion. 

"I saw a vending machine down the hall, I can get us some snacks."