☾.˚˖⁺✦[Princess]✦˙⊹˚☽

Alina panted in her sleep, rolling and shaking in her sleep, tears staining the sides of her cheeks. 

"You bitch!" She hears a voice yell. 

"You deserve to die!" The voice yells again. 

"You're not my daughter!!" The voice screams. 

Alina shoots upright in her bed, the sound of glass shattering makes her jump out of her bed. The mirror in the corner of her room had shattered completely, the pieces of the mirror scattered across the floor surrounding it. 

"Alina?" Kelly calls from downstairs. The sound of her running up the stairs can be heard by Alina along with Kelly's rising heartbeat. Why can I hear her heartbeat?! Alina asks herself. The door bursts open and Kelly runs in, looking around the room hurriedly. "Are you okay?" David then runs in, his heartbeat was beating quickly just like Kelly's. 

"I-I'm fine," Alina nods. 

"What happened?" David asks. 

"I-I don't know," Alina's voice breaks and she tries to hold the tears in. 

"Hey, hey, it's okay, honey." Kelly speaks in a soothing voice while she steps forward to Alina and brings the smaller girl into her arms. "Everything's going to be all right... can you at least tell me where you were last night?" Kelly asks, pulling away from the hug to look in Alina's emerald green eyes, "we were really worried about you." 

"I'm sorry, Kelly. I-I walked home from the party, I just didn't want to be there any longer. A-and, I... I got l-lost," she lied at the last part. 

"You could have texted us and we would have came and found you, brought you home safely."

"I-I know, my phone... was dead." 

"You don't have to go to school today if you don't feel up to it," David offers from where he is still standing by the doorway. 

"No, I shouldn't miss any school."

"Okay, well, you might be a little late for your first-period since it will be starting soon, but I can drive you," David says with a small smile. 

"O-okay, thank you." 

"You get dressed and come down when you're ready for some breakfast. I'll clean up the mirror later, and if you want to come home at anytime today, just give me a call, okay?" 

"Okay," Alina nods. David and Kelly walk out of her room, closing the door behind them on their way out. She glances over at the mirror and is completely clueless of how that could have happened- or how anything that has occurred in the last couple of days has happened. 

Alina went to her closet to get dressed and she was planning to wear a hoodie to cover the cuts on her wrist, but she notices that they are no longer there. The scratches across her arms from when she fell in the forest were also all gone, even the cut on her cheek. They all disappeared just like the bite on her torso did. 

She takes a deep, shaky breath before picking out an outfit and getting dressed. Alina grabbed her backpack before heading down stairs to have breakfast. She quickly ate her eggs and took her toast to go. 

• • •

David's blue SUV pulled into the Beacon Hills High School parking lot and Alina hopped out in a hurry after saying goodbye to him. She sped walk towards the school, but slowed down her pace when she saw a group of students surrounding a yellow school bus. She walked closer towards the crowd, pushing her way past the students to get a look of what was happening.