☾.˚˖⁺✦[Only Visitor]✦˙⊹˚☽

The silent tension filled the air between the two kids that continued to wander through the hall. Alina took great interest into the pack of gummy worms in her hand, however, when she reached in the package once more to grab another gummy, her hand touched the bottom. Her eyes widened before staring into the pack. There were no gummy worms left. She lets out a sigh, no longer having a distraction while on this very uncomfortable walk.

Alina must have been so zoned in on her gummy warms that she did not realize Liam was no longer walking beside her. She spun around to find him standing a few feet away. His eyes meet Alina's and he walks over to her quickly. He gently grabs her hand and pulls her after him.

"What the hell?" She breathed out.

"Scott," Is all Liam says. "He's in trouble?"

"So, what? We're going to the school?" Alina questions. Liam's reply consists of a curt nod while he pulls himself and Alina into the elevator. "And, how do you expect us to get there?"

Liam pauses, obviously not having thought about that. "Um..." He rubs the back of his neck, avoiding Alina's gaze. "We'll take my dad's keys!" He exclaims with a solution.

"Don't you think he'll notice if his car is missing once he is done with his surgery?"

"We'll have it back before he will even notices."

Alina sighs, "fine. Let's go." She steps to the side allowing Liam to step out of the elevator first once the doors slide open. "Lady's first," she mutters. Though Liam heard her perfectly.

"Seriously?" He sends her a glare after he had already stepped out of the elevator.

"What?" Alina acts innocently before rushing towards the car park of the hospital.

Liam stays back for a moment, watching as Alina ran away. He could not help but laugh at the girl. His chest constricted at the mere thought of her, knowing he could not get too close to her, even if he wanted to.

• • •

Liam parked his stepdad's car in the parking lot of the school. Multiple other cars are already there with many teenagers running through the rain and towards the sheltered building. Alina jumped out of the car immediately, leaving Liam behind. She ran through the pouring rain.

"Alina! Wait up!" He tries to catch up to the girl. Alina huffs before slowing down, letting him catch up.

"You don't even know where you're going," he explains.

"I can hear him and smell his and Kira's scent just like you Liam." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh, right."

"You go find Stiles and Malia. I'll go find Scott and Kira."

"No, Alina-"

"Yes, Liam."

"Alina! Come on, let's find Stiles together." Liam does not leave room for argument and pulls Alina by her hand, leading them in the direction of where the familiar scent of their two older friends.

"Liam, you don't need to drag me. I can walk fine on my own," Alina rolled her eyes.

"Right, sorry," Liam swallowed nervously before letting go of the girl's hand. A sudden feeling of emptiness took over the two at the loss of contact. "There," Liam nodded towards the two soon-to-be seniors that were casually walking together with their backs turned. "Come on." Instinctively, Liam grabbed Alina's hand and pulled her along once again.

"Liam," she groaned, almost tripping on her feet as she tries to keep up with the boy.

When they reached a step away from the couple, Malia spun on her heels, not wasting a second before she grips Liam by the shoulders and slams him to the ground. He let out a gasp of pain