☾.˚˖⁺✦[Blood on my Hands]✦˙⊹˚☽

The reminder of Stiles and Liam's words about not using her powers was in the back of her mind as she stood frozen in place, watching the berserker walking at a fast pace towards her. She couldn't move, didn't know what to do or where to go. 

"Alina!" The familiar voice of Melissa McCall comes from behind her. She finally manages to move and turns to see the woman dashing towards her, alongside Mrs. Yukimura.

Mrs. Yukimura jumps in front of Alina, pushing the girl back into Melissa's arms. "Are you still a kitsune?" Melissa asks the woman.

"Technically," she shrugs her shoulders before she turns back to the berserker. The two begin to fight one another. Melissa pulls Alina to the side, away from the ongoing fight that continued to progress between Mrs. Yukimura and the berserker.

"Melissa! Alina! Go!" Mrs. Yukimura shouts to the other two, wanting them to get to safety. Alina didn't want to go, she was tired of being left out, and she is tired of being useless.

"Melissa, go make sure Kira gets to Scott on time," Alina tells the woman that she views as a mother, despite not seeing her in eight years.

"What about you?" Melissa asks, obviously worried for the girl that she views as a daughter, despite not seeing her in eight years.

"I'm helping Noshiko," Alina says, but Melissa doesn't budge.

"I'm not leaving," she shakes her head.

"Go." Alina demands. Their conversation is cut off when the berserker knocks Mrs. Yukimura to the floor and turns to Melissa and Alina and he begins to take large steps in their direction.

Alina takes a deep breath, closing her eyes, and attempts on focusing on something, anything that will light her magic. The thoughts of her time in Eichen flash past the blackness of her closed eyelids, and not even a millisecond later her eyes shoot open to show her emerald green eyes turning into the glowing green.

The mist of green forms around her hands and grows to surround her whole body. In the swift movements of her hands, a green orb is made and she aims it toward the berserker. The green orb hits him in his chest made of old bones, and the berserker flies forcefully back and into the wall beside Mrs. Yukimura. She quickly stands to her feet and looks at Alina with wide eyes.

The sound of rattling bones is heard from around the corner, signalling that another berserker is coming their way. Mrs. Yukimura and Alina stand side by side, preparing to fight. Mrs. Yukimura heads towards the berserker first once it turns the corner. She lifts her sword in the air and another fight begins. Unfortunately, this fight ends quickly with Mrs. Yukimura falling to the floor, her blood spluttering out.

"NO!" Alina shouts. She looks at the berserker and holds her hand out to him. The berserker claws at his throat, trying to get in any breath of air. Alina squeezes her hands together causing the berserker to collapse to the floor from lack of oxygen. Melissa runs toward Mrs. Yukimura and puts pressure on her wounds.

"Alina! Go get help!" Melissa orders Alina, however, before Alina could turn around, another berserker appeared behind Melissa and Mrs. Yukimura. "Melissa!! Watch out!" She cried. Alina forms another orb of magic and it glides through the air towards the berserker. He stumbles back which gives time for Alina to move in front of the two older women to protect them.

A green light flashes through the hallway continuously. Her fangs and claws have taken form as she pursues a fight against the growling berserker. An odd feeling takes over Alina's body, a painful feeling. The sound of her bones cracking underneath her flesh rings through her sensitive ears. She is completely clueless about what is happening, and before she knows it, she is on all fours. An icy white layer of fur covered her body, her eyes still glowing green as the hue of magic still radiates from her body.