☾.˚˖⁺✦[A New Hobby]✦˙⊹˚☽

Alina could feel several sets of eyes staring at her as she jogged through the school halls. Of course, when she turned her head to look over her shoulder, multiple students stared at her weirdly. One of those students being Shay. "Help me!" Alina mouthed to her best friend, only earning a laugh as Shay turned back around to face her locker.

With defeat, Alina sighed and continued to allow the Stilinski boy to lead her through the halls- well, more like drag her through the halls at a jogging pace, her bones ached with each step. The bell for the end of the day had just rung mere seconds ago. Alina had not even stepped foot out of her English class before being dragged like a rag doll by a determined Stiles. She has yet to bother to ask any questions about what the boy was doing as she knew it would be pointless. Whatever Stiles was up to was no good.

"Stiles?" Scott's voice calls from behind causing Stiles to abruptly stop, his grip still on Alina, ultimately leading to her running into his back.

"Oh, hey, Scott! What's up?" Stiles asks, acting nonchalantly as Alina rubbed at her forehead in slight agony.

"Nothing, what about you? Where you heading too?" Scott held onto the straps of his backpack, looking at his two friends with suspicion.

"Going to go do homework. You know study and whatnot. Alina has math this semester so... you know," Stiles shrugged.

"Oh, yeah!" Alina's head whips in Stiles direction. "Mr. Yates was talking about loner systems and I was so confused."

"Do you mean linear systems?" Scott's brows furrowed inwards.

"Um... maybe?" Alina shrugs. "I honestly don't have a clue."

"Maybe it'd help if you paid attention in class," Scott offered cautiously.

"I try, but I just can't focus." Alina lets out a low sigh in defeat, and the torture of math continues.

"Well, don't worry, Alina. Hopefully, after today's study sesh, you'll be able to understand tomorrow and focus," Stiles explains before grabbing Alina's wrist and dragging her down the hall once again.

• • •

Alina is now sitting in the front seat, texting Shay as she and Stiles wait. For what? Alina does not know, but once again, she does not question it.

Shay🫶✨

Shay🫶✨:
What was all that about?

Me:
I don't know. I think I'm being kidnapped 🤷‍♀️

Shay🫶✨:
I would ask if I should be concerned, but knowing Stiles...
I'll just leave it be.

Me:
Wow, thanks for your nonexistent concern.

Shay🫶✨:
No problem 😘
Ttyl! I gotta go get ready!

Me:
Ah, yes. The date with the pretty brunette that you won't tell me who she is.

Shay🫶✨:
First of all, it's not a date.
Second of all, I'm not telling you who she is 'cause you're a blabber mouth.

Me:
Am not!

Shay🫶✨:
Bye blabber mouth!

Me:
bye bitch.

Shay🫶✨:
Rude.

Alina is drawn away from her phone when the door to the passenger seat, which Alina takes comfort in, opens. She looks up to see standing in front of her is Liam Dunbar. Alina is surprised to see the boy, and he seems to be surprised too. Obviously not knowing the other would be joining.