☾.˚˖⁺✦[School Shenanigans]✦˙⊹˚☽

TW - Mentions of Self Harm

Alina stared at the text messages on her phone, each message sending a chill down her spine. She feels like she should know whom this is, especially after Unknown says that Alina does not know them but rather know of them. She allows the words to sink into her mind to the point where she has each word and sentence mesmerized off the top of her head, now reciting it as she turns off her phone, setting it onto her lap and closes her eyes.

Do you remember what you did, Alina?

The messages flash behind her closed eyelids. She clutches her fists together, her fingernails digging into the palms of her hands as she tries to get rid of the anxiety of the whole idea of someone possibly stalking her. Luckily, to ease her mind, Alina thinks about how she has yet to receive another message from Unknown since last night, and she hopes it stays that way.

"Alina? You okay?" Scott questions from the passenger seat causing Alina's eyes to fly open.

"What?" She asks, having not been paying attention beforehand.

"I said are you okay? You just don't look well," Scott turns in his seat to face her.

"Jeez, thanks, Scott." Alina rolls her eyes, looking out the window as trees flash past her vision while Stiles drives the Jeep to wherever he and Scott are dragging her and Milo to.

"No, he's right. And, you look stressed," Milo pipes up. "Is it because you haven't had any sleep the last couple of nights." This causes Scott's brows to raise and Stiles' gaze to flicker from the road to the rearview mirror momentarily, both of whom are sending her concerned looks. Alina curses Milo for ratting her out like that. Of course, he does not know that she had been trying to hide that from everyone.

"I slept last night," Alina quickly defends.

"Yeah, 'cause you turned into a fucking dog and broke into Liam's head."

"Language!" Scott, Stiles, and Alina shout at Milo to which he dismisses them with a wave of his hand and an eye roll.

"I'm fine." Alina looks to Milo, sending him a comforting and, hopefully, reassuring smile. "Really, it's just school. You know, math and whatnot." Milo seems convinced and reciprocates a smile back. But, when Alina looks back to the front she sees Scott looking at her with the same look of concern that he has been looking at her with too much lately. Alina can tell he wants to say something more, but the Jeep pulls to a stop as Stiles parks on the side of the road that is full of police cars. Though Alina can tell that what Scott wants to say will be said sooner or later, until then, he seems to push his words down and focuses on their surrounding location.

"What the hell is going on?" Milo asks, looking over at Alina.

"How am I supposed to know? I got kidnapped by these two dipshits just like you," Alina chuckles lightly as they climb out of the back of the Jeep, joining Scott and Stiles outside.

"Hey!" Mr. Stilinski calls to the four kids walking towards him, the girls already with him. "Scott, you saw this kid. Donovan. He wasn't like you right?"

"I don't think so," Scott answered. "Unless he knows how to cover his scent."

"Who's Donovan?" Alina acquires, thinking thoughtfully while glancing between Scott and the older man.

"The kid that threatened my dad," Stiles explained in a low voice.

"Ohhh," Milo and Alina hummed in unison, recalling Stiles telling the story earlier.

"Well, human or otherwise, this kid might have just murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers-

"Wait, murdered his lawyer and mortally wounded two officers?" Milo asked with wide eyes to which Mr. Stilinski slowly nodded. "Cool," Milo nodded with a forming smile spreading across his face.