☾.˚˖⁺✦[Open 24/7]✦˙⊹˚☽

"Thomason?" Derek asks

"That explains why she looks familiar. She looks just like her dad." Peter nods, letting out a sigh of finally figuring out why she looks so familiar.

"M-my dad?" Alina asked. She'd never met her dad nor heard anyone speak of him. Hearing Peter mention him now made her heartache.

"Wait..." Derek begins, "who's your mother?"

"Fiona Thomason. Why?"

"You mean the nut job in Eichen?" Peter asks. "Of course," he mutters.

"She's not a nut job!" Alina says in defence of her mother, unknowingly her eyes flash a neon green for a millisecond before they fade back to the warm, emerald green.

Everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

"A witch," Derek muttered. "Just like her mother."

"If she's a nut job too, we're all dead," Peter states causing Alina to whip her head in his direction. He quickly puts his hand up in defence, afraid of what she might do to him.

"But, what about her teeth?" Scott asks.

"Teeth? What teeth?" Derek asks.

"Her teeth grew sharp and she had claws." Scott explained, "She also growled at me."

"The mark that Violet's thermal wire made on her neck is gone now too," Malia points out.

"Not a witch then?" Lydia asks.

"Can you show us?" Derek asked. Alina's eyes widened and she became nervous when she remembered that she almost killed Scott the last time. "Please?" Derek asks quietly with a small, comforting smile when realizing how scared she was.

"I don't know how," she whispered in shame.

"That's okay," Scott spoke softly. "You have us, okay? We're here. You just need to focus." 

"I remember..." Peter began to speak. Everyone looks over at Peter, unsure of where he was going with this. "Talia used to talk about this powerful witch that lived here in Beacon Hills, Fiona Thomason. The first time I met Fiona, it was when I was emitted into the hospital after the fire at the Hale House. She was screaming and yelling, trying to kill her nurse. She was a freak and deserved to be sent to Eichen House, you know, where nut jobs belong-"

He was cut off when he noticed an orb of green flying through the air towards him. He quickly ducks and the orb of magic hit the stone wall behind him, leaving a black scorch mark from impact.

Everyone quickly looks over to Alina who was now standing from the wooden chair. A green hue enveloped her hands that had claws grown out. Her eyes were bright, shining green and her teeth were sharper than a blade.

"Oh my god-" Kira whispers. Scott instinctively pushed his girlfriend behind him and Stiles did the same to Malia and Derek stood in front of Lydia protectively.