☾.˚˖⁺✦[Blanket Burrito]✦˙⊹˚☽

Alina currently has countless blankets wrapped around her as she lays in Liam's bed. Liam laughed as he found another blanket from his closet and wrapped it around Alina in the same way he did for all the other blankets. 

"Liam, what are you doing?" She laughs uncontrollably. They both continued to laugh as Alina began to attempt in sitting up straight, but she just fell over from the number of blankets. 

"Here's another one," He laughs evilly while wrapping yet another blanket. 

"What are you doing?" She asks again in between her heaves for a breath. 

"I'm turning you into a blanket burrito," he smiles like a child. 

"I guess I found out what the other half of me is," she chuckles. 

"What?" He asks in confusion. 

"I'm a hybrid, right? That's what Derek said. We know I'm part witch, now we know I'm also part blanket burrito." She explains causing Liam to lightly chuckle as he shakes his head before he heads off to find more blankets. "No! Wait, I told you I need to leave, Liam! I won't be able to go if I'm being suffocated by blankets." 

"What do you think I'm trying to do?" He smiles, once again, evilly. 

"Liam," she says with a stern look which makes him sigh sadly. "I need to leave. You know I have to go help Coach clean the lacrosse equipment with Shay... But, we can hang out later though," this makes Liam's ears perk up. 

"Really?" Alina nods. 

"Only if you let me go now, though." 

He sighs reluctantly. He begins to unwrap Alina from the blanket burrito knowing that she needs to get going or she will be late. 

"I'll see you later, okay?" She smiles and he smiles back with a nod. 

"Okay, see ya." 

Alina instinctively leans forward and places a soft kiss on Liam's lip. Her eyes widen a little in the realization of what she had just done and a blush appears on Liam's cheeks. Before either could say anything, Alina turned around and walked towards the window, pushing it open so she could hop out onto the branches and across to her room, leaving a speechless Liam drowning in his thoughts. 

• • •

"I hate you," Alina muttered. 

"No you don't," Shay chuckles as the two get out of Shay's mom's car. 

"Thanks, Mrs. LeBlanc," Alina calls back to the older women as the two girls head towards the semi-empty school. "How did you even convince me to do this?" 

"I bribed you with gummy worms, remember?" Shay smiles brightly simultaneously to her pulling out a pack of gummy worms from her backpack. 

"Oh yeah," she nods, quickly grabbing the gummy worms from Shay and happily opening them up. 

The juniors are currently taking their psat's which leaves the rest of the grades able to have a day off, sadly not for Shay and Alina since Shay volunteered to help clean and organize the lacrosse equipment for Coach, much to Alina's dismay. The two girls walk through the empty halls as quite as they possibly can to not disturb the students in the classrooms. Once they finally show up at the boy's locker room, they see Coach tossing huge bags into a pile in the center of the room. 

"Morning, Coach," Shay smiles cheerfully. 

"Morning," Alina grumbles as she pops another gummy worm into her mouth. 

"Morning, LeBlanc. Morning, Thomason," Coach nods as he holds out his hand to Alina expectantly. Alina, knowing exactly what Coach wants, places a gummy into the palm of his hand. "Thanks, Thomason." He says while he chews on the gummy worm. "Okay, so, this is all the equipment that needs to be cleaned. Once, you both are done, organize them back into the equipment closet. But, I should warn you, once those bags are open they will smell like somebody died. Anyway, thanks for doing this for me, girls. I'll see you at the end of the day."