☾.˚˖⁺✦[A Game of Chase]✦˙⊹˚☽

TW - Mentions of Self Harm

"A deadpool?" Stiles gasps out with his arms folded across his chest. Lydia nods in confirmation.

"And, we're all on it?" Kira asks nervously. Lydia slowly nods once again.

The party has ended a while ago, Mason left with Violet and Garret, but they were unable to find Alina. They looked all over the house with no luck, that is until Alina finally answered her phone and told her friends that she had already left.

Luckily, Scott was able to find and calm Liam down with the help of Chris Argent. Chris had received a text from Scott a couple days ago about Kate Argent, who was supposed to be dead, but now is alive and on the loose. They all returned to the lake house to find Stiles, Malia, Kira, and Lydia upstairs surrounding a computer. Lydia supposedly had found a list of supernaturals in Beacon Hills.

"And, each name has a price for what they're worth?" Chris asks, Lydia nodding.

"And, Scott is worth the most? 25... million?" Stiles spoke slowly, looking towards his best friend.

"He is 25 million, but..." Lydia glances to Scott and then to Liam.

"What?" Liam asks when Lydia's gaze stays on Liam with a worried look.

"Alina... she is on the list."

Liam felt his heart drop to his stomach at the words of Lydia. So much has happened in the last couple days, especially tonight. Liam had learned about the supernatural world and that he was now a part of it. He's a werewolf. And, to add on to it all, he was so close to almost killing Alina. Now, to hear that her name is on this list is all too surreal.

"Alina as in the girl that we met at the lacrosse field?" Malia looks to Kira, she nods with wide eyes from not being able to fully comprehend the fact that the young girl could be something supernatural.

"How much?" Chris asks.

"She's..." Lydia looked back to the computer, "forty."

Sean Walcott 250
David Walcott 250
Michael Walcott 250
Christina Walcott 250
Lydia Martin 20
Scott McCall 25
Demarco Montana 250
Derek Hale 15
Carrie Hudson 500
Kayleen Hudson 250
Kira Yukimura 6
Alina Thomason 40
Elias Town 250

"m-million?" Liam stutters.

"Yeah, she's worth the most." Lydia answers honestly.

"Where is Alina?" Scott asks Kira.

"How am I supposed to know?" Kira shrugs.

"Alina saw Liam when he ran out of the boathouse, I sent Alina to the boathouse to wait with you."

"She never came."

"What is she?" Malia suddenly asks the question that was on everyones mind. The pack glanced at one another, but no one knew the answer.

"I don't think she even knows what she is," Stiles states.

• • •

Alina walked down the long, dark, and empty road towards the O'Neil's house.

She left the party without saying goodbye to Mason, and she didn't want to bother texting David or Kelly to ask to pick her up, they were probably already in bed, however since it was after her curfew that they gave her, they are probably still awake, worrying.

Her legs ache from walking and her cheeks still slightly throbs from the piece of glass that cut her from when Liam flew out the window of the boathouse. Alina is completely and utterly terrified of everything that has happened. She never believed in ghosts, vampires, wizards, fairies, let alone werwolves, or whatever Liam is.