~ TOLIMAN ~

A-squad was left to do the rest of the work after B-squad had already fought off all the Krybots. Afterwords, B-squad reported back to Cruger.

"I congratulate you for such noble instincts and exceptional teamwork. But you disobeyed a direct order. The Troobians got what they wanted, and now have unubstructed passage in our galaxy. Great battles lay ahead for all of us. You may make fine Rangers one day. But today is not that day. Dismissed."

Sky, Syd, and Bridge began to leave. But Z and Jack stayed. "Can you tell us where Astrid is now?" Z asked.

Bridge turned around at the mention of Astrid's name. But the doors closed before he could hear anything else.

"What did you guys do with her?" Jack was a bit angry.

"Relax. I'll answer your questions right now." Cruger turned around and took something out of a random box. "When we brought you in, we obviously took these away from you."

He threw the buzzers onto the table. "Care to tell me what these are and who made them?" He asked.

Z turned to Jack, then back to Cruger. "They're buzzers. Astrid made them fore us. We would use them if we were ever in any trouble. We press the button, and she right by our side within seconds." Z explained.

"I see. Now, what else out there does she have? I want to know everything."

~

Astrid had already finished the stack of books Bridge had left her. But she couldn't stand the silence. She threw a book to the side and leaned against the wall with her feet up.

"Open."

Astrid flinched at the sound of his deep voice. She turned to the door and saw Cruger and Kat enter the room. "Hello, Astrid." Kat greeted.

"Hello." Astrid sat back up. "Why am I here?"

"We want to ask you some questions. Starting off with these." Cruger rolled in a table. On top laid Z's and Jack's buzzers. And as well as the music box she maid.

"First these." Cruger held up the buzzers. "How'd you make them?"

Astrid shrugged. "I just grabbed whatever junk I was able to find on the streets. It's not anything special." She said honestly.

Cruger pressed the button on one of the buzzers, causing the buzzer in her pocket to start beeping. She pulled it out and pressed it. The buzzing then stopped. "So you mean to tell me that you made these things out of garbage you found on the streets?"

Astrid nodded her head. Cruger dropped the buzzer on the table. Astrid did the same.

Kat pressed a button on the music box. It began to play the music. Astrid smiled at the sound. "This amazes me the most. You were able to use old broken wires and plastic to make this. Yet it plays so beautifully." She complimented.

"Uh, thank you."

Kat moved the table out of the way. "Follow me.

Kat turned the other way. She immediately started walking away with Cruger following behind her. Astrid stood up confused, but followed nonetheless.

No one said a word until they all walked into the lab. Astrid looked around, amazed by all the machines she was around. But the robotic dog that ran right past her amazed her the most. It made her feel excited.

They walked into a random office. There was a window where you were able to see what was going on the the laboratory. Kat leaned against the desk and smiled to Astrid. "How about a promotion?"

"Huh?

Kat pulled a paper from her clipboard and handed it to Astrid. Astrid grabbed the paper and looked through it. "We've taken a look at your background. You were left in a dumpster. Raised by two homeless criminals, and have been stealing for them since you can remember." Cruger said. "And we know for a fact that you're also a criminal."