~ ALDEBARAN ~

When she finally got the chance, Astrid left her room to go look for Sophie. But Sophie wasn't in her room. She looked around the base a little longer. But she wasn't anywhere.

Astrid decided to go back to Sophie's room. The doors opened up and Sophie was nowhere to be found. "What?"

"Looking for someone?" Sky asked.

Astrid turned around and nodded his head. "I'm looking for Sophie. Have you seen her? She hurt her arm and I wanted to check on her."

"Don't worry about it. It's not our problem anymore." Sky patted her back He turned around to leave, but Astrid grabbed his jacket.

"It? What does that mean?" She asked

"We expelled Sophie from the academy? She's no longer a part of S.P.D. anymore."

"What? Why would you guys do that?"

"She was hiding the fact that she was a cyborg. We thought she was a threat to S.P.D. and us, and that it would be best to kick her out." Sky answered.

"So what if she's a cyborg? She's just regular person like the rest of us."

"No she wasn't." Both of them turned around and saw the other Rangers, minus Bridge, walking towards them. "She's a cyborg. She wasn't human." Jack said.

"So what about it?"

"Astrid, she was a threat." Jack said

"So her not being human is what made her a threat? That logic is stupid." She was getting angrier. Every time they tried to explain themselves, it only made it worse.

"It was the best option. Who knows what she could've done." Z said.

Astrid scoffed, brushing her hair away from her face. Annoyance and anger was written all over her face.

"How could you guys judge her for not being human when the same goes for us? We all lost anything human about us the second we were born." Astrid glared. She held out her arm, showing off the monitor. "This is proof that I'm not human anymore. Nothing about us is human."

She put her arm down and started walking away. "Where are you going?" Syd asked.

"To look for Sophie. Don't bother going after me."

She didn't realize Bridge calling her name as she walked right past him. He turned around and ran after her. He grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Where are you going?"

"Were you a part of it too? Kicking Sophie out?" She asked angrily.

Bridge dropped her arm. The regret he was feeling was getting stronger and stronger. "Yes." He answered.

"Why?"

"She was a cyborg. She-"

"Why does everyone keep telling me that? Why do you care so much if she was a cyborg or not?"

"Astrid-"

"Forget it. I'm leaving."

She turned back around and started leaving. Bridge went to go after her, but a hand on his shoulder stopped him. Bridge turned around and noticed the others standing right behind him.

"Just let her be. She'll come to her senses later." Jack said.

"We have to finish our training with the rest of D-squad. So let's get to that." Sky added.

They all turned around and left. Bridge turned to the exit, but Iris was already out of sight. He so badly wanted to go after her. To apologize to Sophie. To apologize to Astrid.