~ VEGA ~

Like every other time, she could see the vision as clear as day, even though she was asleep. Astrid always thought that maybe sleeping on a comfortable bed would prevent these nightmares. Astrid had gone a few days at S.P.D. without a single nightmare. She thought that her theory might be working for once. Until now.

She could see the vision of someone running away in fear. In their hands was a baby. Astrid knew all too well who that baby was and who the stranger was, but she couldn't see their face. Only thing she didn't know was why they were running. Were they being chased? Or were they secretly just trying to find away to get rid of that baby without being noticed.

The person ran and ran. They ran straight into a dark alleyway until they reached a dead end. They looked around before placing the baby inside the dumpster. Astrid was only wrapped in a blanket and a tiny beanie around her head.

The person jumped over the brick wall and continued to run away. For the next hour, Astrid was left crying while looking up at the sky. She could see shadows flying past her. Weird animals would hop onto the dumpster.

Astrid was beginning to breath heavily in her sleep. Her heartbeat was racing more than it should have been. It was causing her pain. She began to sweat and breath heavier than before.

Two heads looked into the dumpster, looking rather confused. They were clearly shocked to see the baby. The couple looked at each other before turning back to the baby with an evil smirk.

Her chest was hurting more and more as their hands were getting closer and closer. The evil faces of her takers frightened her.

The pain in her chest was too much, and she finally awoke. She quickly sat up, still sweaty and breathing heavily.

~

Z kept moving around in her bed. Her body refused to let her sleep. She felt like something was trying to warn her. But warn her about what.

Annoyed from all the moving around, Syd sat up and took off her eye mask. She grabbed the clock and looked at the time. "It's three in the morning. What has you up this late?" She asked angrily.

Z didn't answer. Instead, she stood up and walked out their shared bedroom. Syd scoffed when being ignored by Z. She stood up and followed her. "Don't ignore me. That's rude." Syd said as she followed. Z still didn't see anything.

"Hello, earth to Z." Syd tried getting Z's attention. An annoyed tone was heard from her. And it was quite loud as they passed Bridge and Sky's room.

The two boys woke to the sound of Syd's voice. They got out of bed and looked out their room. "What's going on?" Sky asked, an annoyed tone in his voice.

"Maybe they had a fight." Bridge assumed.

"Then it's best to just leave it alone. I'm going back to bed." Sky turned around to walk back in his room, but Bridge stopped him. "What is it?"

"They're outside Jack's room." Bridge said.

Sky looked out the room and back to the girls. Z knocked on Jack's door calling out for him. Syd stood with her arms crossed over her chest, still clearly annoyed with Z.

The two boys walked out the room and over to the girls. "What's going on?" Bridge asked.

"I don't know. She kept moving around while I was trying to sleep. It annoyed me so I asked what was wrong. She didn't even say anything. She won't even look at me.

"Jack, open the door please." Z begged.

"Z, is everything alright?" Bridge asked. She didn't say anything. "Z?" Bridge questioned.