~ ALNILAM ~

Astrid put on her basic shorts and hoodie when she got dressed for the day. And as well as the lab coat that she has to wear at all times. When putting on her shoes, she couldn't help but to smile at them, thinking back to the time her and Bridge had spent the day together. Thinking back to those heartfelt moments made her happy.

She quickly put them on and then went to leave them room. When the doors opened up, Bridge was standing in front of her with a hand behind his back. Astrid looked at him confused. "What are you hiding?" She asked.

Bridge smiled as he pulled out the single rose from behind him. "I got this for you."

Astrid happily took the rose. "Why give me a rose?" She asked.

"I just felt like giving one to you. I hope you like it. Wait, do you? If not, next time I can get you a different flower. Maybe a poppy. Or a tulip, those look nice. Or even a daisy, but those make me sneeze a lot. But daffodils are also nice. Maybe I'll get you that next time. Or-"

"Bridge. The rose is fine. If anything, I love the gesture more than anything. Thank you." Astrid smiled.

Bridge let out a shy laugh as he looked down at the floor. "It was nothing. I just felt like giving something to my girlfriend. But, I'm glad you like it."

Astrid went back into her room and placed the rose on her desk. She ran back out and wrapped her arms around Bridge. "You're way too cute." She teased.

"Hey, that's my line." He laughed. He then leaned down and placed a kiss to her cheek, causing her to go bright red. "Even when red, you look cute."

"I hate when you do that." Astrid glared. She pulled away and started walking down the hall.

Bridge laughed to himself, then he went to follow her. "Where you heading?"

"I was heading to the common room to meet up with you guys. There's nothing going on today unless Kat calls for me. I just hope nothing bad happens today."

"If something does happen, I'll be sure to stop it as soon as I can." Bridge assured.

"I hope so."

Before walking into the room, Bridge reached for her hand and linked it with his. Astrid looked down confused, then back at Bridge. He noticed her staring and just smiled. "Am I not allowed to hold your hand?"

"Of course you are. It's just not something I'm used to." She said shyly.

"Well, you're gonna have to get used to it." The doors opened up and the two walked in together. "Hey, guys." Bridge greeted.

Everyone turned around to see the couple holding hands. "Aww, you guys look so cute." Syd said in awe.

Astrid hid behind Bridge shyly. Jack noticed and started laughing to himself. "You can't hide from us, Astrid. It'll only make it worse."

She ignored Jack, running to the counter and completely ignoring Jack.

Bridge walked to the counter and went to grab a water bottle. "What are you guys up to?" He asked.

"Syd is reading our fortunes from this magazine." Jack answered.

"Hey, do me." Bridge said as he sat down next to Sky.

"Okay, what's your sign?" She asked.

"That's hard to say. My mother went into labor on a transpacific airline. So I was born on one day, and then when we landed it was the day before. So I was actually born the day before I was born." Bridge said.

Astrid tried not to laugh. There were definitely times where she never understood him. But she still loved his dorky side.

"Here, I'll read yours." Z said, then reached for the magazine. "It says today you're gonna be confused, and tomorrow, and the next day." She joked. It caused everyone to start laughing.