~ ATARES ~

"Hey." Bridge greeted. All eyes turned to him as he entered the common room. He walked over to Sophie and sat on the stool. "I heard that S.P.D.'s number one I.T. girl  is being stationed in the Theta Quadrant to overhaul their systems." Bridge said.

The others cheered for Sophie as she smiled. "I can finally use my programs to help everyone in the galaxy."

Bridge glance back at the door and saw Astrid walk right past the room. A slight frown appeared on his face. "Do you think she's still mad?" Bridge asked.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you go on and ask? I'm sure you're dying to talk to her." Jack teased.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Jack shook his head and patted Bridge's shoulder. "That brain of your still hasn't figured it out, has it?" He scoffed.

"Figured what out?" Bridge tilted his head in confusion.

"I can tell you care about her a lot." Sophie spoke.

Bridge smiled. "Yeah. She's become a great friend of mine. I'm glad that she's a part of S.P.D. I've gotten so used to her, I don't know what I'd do if she suddenly left."

Sophie smiled. "You should probably catch up to her if you don't want to lose her." She suggested.

"Huh? Oh, right. I'll talk to you later."

Bridge stood up from the stool and ran out the doors. He ran down the hallway a bit until he was able to see her in the distance. He was able to catch up with her. Astrid looked up from her book when she heard panting. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, just exhausted." Bridge panted.

Astrid grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side so that they weren't in the way of anyone walking by. After he caught his breath, het let out one last breath and looked down at Astrid. "What are you up too?" He asked.

"Was just heading to the lab." Astrid said. She handed him the notebook that Kat had given her. Bridge took the notebook and opened it up. There were more sketches of engines. But they were all so well drawn this time. And it looked like she had actually wrote things down.

"My mind was still stuck on engines for some reason. I feel like something is telling me to try an invent a bike or something. So that's what I'm going to do."

"That's great. I'm here if you need anything. Don't be afraid to ask for help." Bridge smiled.

"I'll make sure to come to you if anything." She turned around and started heading towards the lab.

"Wait." Bridge called out. Astrid turned back around confused. "Did you hear about Sophie? She's-"

"Transferring to the Theta quadrant. I heard. She told me. I was the first to know." Astrid gave a small smile.

"Great, isn't it?"

'Yup."

Bridge awkwardly looked down a the floor and scratched the back of his neck. "I apologized to Sophie already about what happened." He said.

"That's good."

"I also wanted to say sorry to you. I know you were really mad at us for what we did. And you were right. Sophie's just like the rest of us. And we're not that much human either." He said, then looking down at his gloves. "I may look and feel human, but if I were to take these gloves off, it tells a whole other story. I'm sorry for what I did."

Astrid looked down at the floor as she smiled. Then looked back up at Bridge. "Don't worry about it. It's not like I could stay mad at you for long anyways."