~ FOMALHAUT ~

A large gust of wind wind blew past Astrid. She pulled her jacket closer as her body shivered. Needing some space from S.P.D, Astrid decided to go out for a bit.

With the stress of her heart, and still trying to figure out a way for Bridge to stop, she needed to be by herself. Though with little money, there wasn't much for her to do.

Her feet had a mind of it's own when she realized she was at the cemetery. She let them take control when she walked in to find her parents. It took a while, but she did end up finding them. And that's how she ended up here. Sitting down on the grass and staring at their names written on the headstone.

With the amount of flowers at their grave, they were clearly popular. Even heroes, maybe. Her head was still full of confusion when thinking of her parents. She knew nothing about them, there was nothing to miss about them. But she felt guilty about it.

Astrid didn't mind hating them before she found out about everything. But not that she knew all that was a lie, she still had no clue how to feel.

Astrid let out a sigh as she fell to her side. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath. She rested her hand on her heart. She could feel the vibration. She hated it.

Astrid pleaded that when she does die, this feeling would completely go away. She wanted to be in an empty grass field. The day was always bright, and there wouldn't be a single cloud in the sky. And most importantly, there wouldn't be a heart to put her in pain all the time. She would finally be in piece.

Astrid opened her eyes again. She read the name on the headstone that sat next to her parents. Astrid sat up in confusion when she recognized the last name.

"Hey."

Astrid turned around to the voice. Sky walked over holding a red rose. She looked at him, then back at the headstone. "I see you found my dad." He said.

Sky sat down and placed the flowers into a small flower pot that sat on the ground. "I'm guessing you're visiting your parents?" He asked.

"I guess. I just somehow ended up here without realizing it." Astrid said. She looked back at his headstone. "So what happened to him?"

Sky let out a sigh. "He was the Red Ranger. He died in battle."

"Is that why you fought with Jack for the color red." She joked.

"Ha ha. Very funny." Sky said while lightly pushing her. "I've learned to let that go and I'm happy to be blue."

"Blue suits you."

Sky looked at the headstone in front of her. He read the names and looked back to Astrid. "Queen?" He asked.

Astrid nodded her head. "I guess that's my last name. I don't know. I grew up not knowing what it was, so I just never went by anything. And now that I know, I'm just so used to writing things with just my first name. It just feels odd." She looked down and started playing with her monitor.

"I've heard stories about your dad." Sky said.

Astrid turned to him in confusion. "You've heard stories?" She questioned.

Sky nodded his head. "I remember my dad telling me about a good friend of his. Apparently he was the Blue Ranger. Said that he was a great friend of his. He told me that this friend of his was basically afraid of nothing. He would jump into battle and fight with everything he had. But at the same time, he was always goofing around and pulling pranks on my dad. I would have loved to see that."

"I'm the complete opposite of him." Astrid let out a slight laugh. "Maybe I'm more like my mom."

"Possibly." Sky mumbled. "But I also remember my dad sometimes going out for a few days and not coming back. It would always upset me. I asked him why he always had to leave. And he told me that he had to go find someone. That they probably needed his saving because she was in pain. And if he did come back home with them, that I would possibly have a younger sister. Seeing it now, I realize he was talking about you."