~ ALNAIR ~

Her thoughts were so focused on Bridge, it was kinda hard to pay attention to the project she was working on. With Bridge not getting enough sleep due to his dreams, and the constant battles, Astrid felt worried. Especially after what was said the day before about the premonition dreams he was having.

It made her think a lot about the dream she had. She still had no clue what it was, or when it was, or if it was even real. And thinking about Bridge's premonition dreams, Astrid started to think that maybe that was what happened with her. She didn't want to believe it. That soon, Gruumm will somehow get ahold of her. And for what?

She stressfully chewed on her pen while spinning on her chair. She hadn't had a dream since then. She was thankful for that, but thinking about it now, she really hoped that it wasn't real.

Astrid knew keeping this to herself was a bad idea, but she didn't want to worry anyone else. This was her own problem that she wanted to solve.

The doors opened up. A small ball of light entered the room. Suddenly, the ball of light turned back into a Ranger. "Hey, Sam." Astrid greeted.

"Hey. How's it going in here?" He asked, referring to her engine.

Astrid needed a distraction, and thankfully this was it. "Still nothing. I was able to finally turn it on after I built a prototype bike for it, but it still doest work like yours. I tried making an electric bike, but no matter what I do, it's not as fast as yours. Not even close. And I still don't know what makes your engine glow."

It was stressful trying to figure all this out. His bike was too powerful and too fast. How could a simple engine like this power that bike?

These thoughts couldn't just seem to get out of her head as she worked on the engine. Everything she tried, nothing seemed to be able to power it up like his bike. And what exactly was the material that made his engine glow. She wanted to inspect his bike more, but that would mean she would have to take his bike apart. And she didn't want to do that.

"Don't stress too much. Who knows, maybe this isn't even the actual engine. You just have to keep trying." Sam assured.

"What would I do without you?" Astrid smiled.

Astrid picked up her notebook and looked through her sketched and blueprints. "I want to ask Bridge for help, but I'm trying to figure this out on my own. Plus, with the lack of sleep he's getting from his dreams, and him in battle, I wouldn't want to stress him out even more."

"You really care about him, don't you?" Sam asked.

Astrid turned her chair away from him and started blushing. "Yeah. Now shut up." She glared.

Sam let out a slight laugh. "You guys are great together. Anyways, I just hope you can figure this out while I'm here. Maybe if you do, I can go back to the future with some information so we can make more of these bikes."

"Hopefully." Astrid scoffed. She folded her arms and leaned back against the chair.

The intercoms turned on and a women's voice was heard throughout the base. "Sam, you're needed for training." She said.

"Duty calls. I'll see you later. Sorry I couldn't be any help." Sam apologized.

"No, it's fine. I need a break anyways. Maybe we can talk more about it later."

"Sure, see ya."

Astrid began cleaning up as Sam left. Once she was done, she walked out the Lab and started making her way to the command center. On her way there, she past by Bridges room.

Wanting to check on him, she walked over to his door and knocked. Neither Sky nor Bridge answered the door. Astrid opened up the doors and walked inside. Bridge was laying on his bed fast asleep.