~ SPICA ~

"You do realize you're in big trouble for what you did last night, right?" Cruger questioned as he paced back and forth.

"Yes, sir." Bridge responded. His looked down at his shoes instead of facing his commander.

"And what would you have done if we actually were in danger?" Cruger asked.

"I would have headed straight into battle, sir."

"And if you didn't make it on time?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure."

Cruger let out a growl, and Bridge flinched. "You are suspended from actives outside the base and are to remain here until battle for the next five days."

Why such a small punishment? Bridge was sure he would be a lot more harsher.

"You are to as well clean up after Kat and Boom's experiments, clean every restroom in the base, and clean up after Rick's accidents."

There it was.

"I understand, sir."

"You are dismissed."

Bridge saluted him, then made his way out of the command center and to the lounge. He fell onto a beanbag and sighed. Jack and Sky walked in not long later. "What's got you so down?" Sky asked.

"I don't want to clean toilets." Bridge mumbled.

"Welcome to our world. I had to clean every window in the base. From the outside." Jack said.

"And I had to clean the floors, with a toothbrush. Specifically, Jack's toothbrush." Sky laughed.

"You still owe me for that, by the way."

Sky shook his head and scoffed. "What happened anyways? What did you do?" He asked.

Bridge sat up ready to answer. But the doors opened up, entering Syd and Z. Their jaws dropped when they saw how nicely dressed the two were. "Where are you two going dressed so nicely?" Jack asked.

"Three, actually." Syd corrected. "And we're going into town to do some shopping. Maybe get some food as well."

"What for? Is there a celebration going on that we don't know about?" Sky asked.

"No, nothings going on. Plus, this is just an excuse to get Astrid all dressed up. Well, that's what Syd wanted to do anyways." Z said.

"She needed a makeover and a day off. Plus, she looks great. You guys should see her."

"Where is she anyways?" Bridge asked.

"Lagging behind. She feels a bit awkward." Z said. She walked out the doors and spotted Astrid standing outside. Z grabbed her grabbed and pulled her into the lounge.

Just like before, all their jaws dropped once again. They were all pretty used to her mostly wearing the regular uniform with the lab coat. And if she wasn't wearing that, she would walk around in a hoodie and some shorts. And they mostly ever saw her in a ponytail when she's working. And if her hair was down, it was to hide her tired eyes from the amount of work she was doing and the lack of sleep.

No one ever judged her for it, they understood why she was always so tired. But this felt like a breath of fresh air. Syd did a good job with her makeup. And seeing her in a cute sundress gave off a different vibe to her. Her hair was up in a ponytail, but it was curly. And to top it off, they tied a bow around her ponytail. "Wow." Bridge mumbled.

Z turned to Jack with a smirk. He gave her a thumbs up. "You look great, Astrid." Jack complimented.

"I feel weird." Astrid blushed. She tried to hide behind Z, but Z would just moved out of the way to show her off.