~ ELNATH ~

"Finally, he's gone. I was getting so tired of him." Z sighed.

"It's like a breath of fresh air without him around." Syd said.

"Anyone know where Astrid is?" Sky asked.

"Apparently she hates him so much that she didn't bother to attend the goodbye. I tried convincing her to come, but she refused." Jack explained.

They all went their separate ways back to their rooms. Bridge immediately laid on his bed, a smile forming on his lips as he thought about the kiss.

He placed his hand over his heart and let out a sigh. It was beating so fast as he replayed it all in his head. It was ten times better than what he imagined. Unfortunately it did leave him questioning a lot.

He sat up on his bed and started thinking. He stood up and started pacing around the room while talking to himself. "Was I just rejected? But if I was, then why did she kiss me? She seemed okay one second, but she was crying the next. There's no way that was a rejection. But then again, she told me to forget about it. But then why kiss me, then regret it? It makes no sense."

The vision of their kiss popped back onto his head. He dropped back on the bed while smiling at the ceiling. The feeling was still there. And it was a whole different experience than when being kissed on the cheek.

Sky walked into the room after coming from the common room to get some food. When the doors opened up for him, Bridge sat up on his bed. "Something wrong?" Sky asked.

"Yeah." Bridge muttered. "I need answers."

Bridge stood up and ran to his desk. He opened up a drawer and pulled something out, then placing it in his pocket. "I'll be back in a while." He said, running out the room and right past Sky.

Sky stared in confusion. He had a weird sense that He should probably follow him. But he wasn't sure what to do.

~

Astrid sat on her bed while using her hands to cover her mouth. Her face was bright red as she continued to think about the kiss. She grabbed a book and used it to fan herself. Her whole body felt hot.

Astrid kept questioning what urged her to kiss him. But the answers quickly flew into her head.

It was because she liked him. And his words affected her more than they should have. It wasn't just him who grew attached. She did too.

And it was all a mistake to let that happen. She never should have gotten so close to him. She should have prevented herself from falling for him. She should have prevented it all.

But he made her so happy. Astrid had never felt like this about anyone before. Feeling these emotions were something she never wanted to experience. But the second Bridge came into her life, everything changed.

Astrid was distracted from her thoughts when someone was continuously knocking at her door. She stood up to go open it for them, but the doors just ended up opening themselves. "Bridge?" She questioned.

He leaped over to her and gently grabbed her arm. "I think it's about time we talk." He said.

Astrid looked away nervously. But she noticed that something was off about her. She felt slow. Astrid pulled her arm away and realized why she couldn't do anything. "Did you really put the stupid band on me?"

Bridge innocently smiled at her. "I knew you would run. So I finally figured out a way to talk to you without you taking off in the middle of the conversation."

"So you used the band?" She questioned. Bridge gave a simple nod with an innocent smile plastered over his face. It annoyed her. Astrid looked down at the floor and scoffed. "You know me so well."