~ BELLATRIX ~

Bridge tried fixing his uniform and his hair as he made his way to Astrid's room. It was difficult to tell without a mirror in front of him. But if something were out of place, he was sure that Astrid would tell him.

On his way to her room, he past by the Z and Syd. "How's she doing?" Bridge asked.

"We just did her hair. She's super tired to do anything else. She'll probably fall asleep on me if I were to do her makeup." Syd frowned.

"I'm sure she looks great either way." Bridge smiled.

Z smirked as she grabbed Syd's arm. "Come on, Syd. We should leave the lover boy alone for a bit. We'll meet you downstairs." She said, striking even more when she saw Bridge's red face.

He ignored her comment and walked over to Astrid's door. He knocked on the door and waited for a response. When he heard her voice, he opened up the doors and walked in. "Kat asked me to come get you. Are you ready?" He asked.

Astrid stood up and fixed up her uniform. She looked tired and uncomfortable. But she looked cute with her hair up in a ponytail, once again, topped off with a cute bow. "Why do we have to do this? Why can't I just stay and sleep in a little longer?" She groaned.

"It's not that bad. Plus, you look quite cute." Bridge complimented.

"I appreciate the compliment, but it won't change how I feel about today. Do you guys do this for him all the time?" She asked.

Bridge nodded his head. "Unfortunately, yes."

Astrid groaned in disappointment. "Alright, let's go." She sighed.

~

Astrid adjusted her posture as they waited for Birdie to get out of the ship. Bridge glanced at her, throwing her a slight smile. Astrid looked down at the floor and smiled to herself. When they heard the doors opening up, she lifted her head and turned to the doors.

"Welcome to S.P.D. Earth Station, supreme commander Birdie, sir." Cruger greeted.

Birdie judged the Rangers, then walked right past them and closer to Kat and Astrid. She felt nervous, but that quickly changed when he turned around to face Cruger. "Commander, where is this S.P.D. squad you brag so much about?" Birdie asked.

Astrid glared right at the back of his head. Kat nudged her side, motioning her to stop. Astrid rolled her eyes.

"These are my S.P.D. Power Rangers, sir." Cruger said while pointing to the Rangers.

"Really? These are the Power Rangers? I expected different. How proud you must be commander."

Astrid could hear how sarcastic he was. She already hated him. If she could, she would just leave in annoyance right there, but she didn't want to disappoint Kat.

"Shall we continue this in the command center?"

No one said a thing as the two left up the stairs. When they were finally gone, Astrid let out a sigh of relief. "I hate him already."

"You looked quite angry right there." Sky commented. "You didn't like the way he was talking about us, did you?"

"Of course not. I so badly wanted to say something."

Bridge smiled and stood next to her, placing a hand to her shoulder. "Don't worry, he won't be here for much longer. I say we give it an hour or so before he leaves."

"Thank god."

"Astrid." Everyone turned to the top of the stairs. Kat was waving her over. "We're heading to the command center."