~KAUS AUSTRALIS~

Astrid had run around the whole base, but he was nowhere to be found. She ran back to the command center and reported to Kat. "Nothing." She said. "I've searched every room twice. Even the Zord Bay. I can't find him."

"And A-squad is also gone. Something isn't right here." Kat sighed.

Boom then came running inside while holding a tablet. "You have to see this." He said in a panic.

"What is it, Boom?" Astrid asked.

"Take a look." He said. Kat and Astrid rushed over. "I went to security to look through the cameras, and I caught this."

He played the video. At first there was nothing. Only regular employees walking around the base. But then showed up a morphed A-squad and Cruger walking out. And they had a weapon pointed to his back.

"They've kidnapped him." Kat said.

"Us finding them was all a set up, they wanted to be found so they could get back into S.P.D. without any suspicion. They must be working for Gruumm now." Boom explained.

Astrid's thoughts went back to A-squad. Specifically the way they were staring at her. That must have been why. They knew of Gruumm's plan, and they knew Astrid was the last thing he needed. But why was it that they took Cruger instead of her? They probably had their chance. Unless there was more to it.

"Astrid, sound the alarms. We need the Rangers."

Astrid did as told, and the Rangers came running in here not long after.

"Rangers, we need your help." Kat said.

"Why? We're just the lowly B-squad. Why don't you ask the amazing A-squad to help?" Syd asked sarcastically.

"The A-squad has gone. And they've taken Commander Cruger with them." Kat explained.

Right after, the computer turned on to the side. They all looked over and saw the A-squad red Ranger on the screen. "You want us B-squad? Come and get us? Sector A Zone 4. We're waiting." Then the computer turned off.

"Rangers, you can't go. It's a trap." Kat warned.

"Of course it is." Jack said.

"And we're going." Bridge said. They turned around and started heading out the door.

"Just so you know, Commander Cruger told me you're the best he has ever had." Kat said.

Neither knew what to say. They all nodded their heads and ran out. "We can't let them go. Isn't it dangerous?" Astrid asked.

"With Cruger gone, I can't stop them. They know what's best." Kat said.

The odd feeling came back. Astrid wasn't sure what it was this time. But she neededto see Bridge before he left.

She ran out the command center and chased them down the hall. "Are you idiots crazy?" She scolded.

They all stopped in their tracks and turned around. "Yeah, we are." Jack answered.

"You're putting yourself in danger. Don't you realize that?"

"Yeah. But without Cruger, we don't have anyone to control the whole place. We need him if we're gonna save the planet." Jack said.

"We'll be back before you know it. We promise." Z assured.

"Stupid." Astrid muttered.

Sky patted Bridge's back. Bridge gave them a nod, and they other four ran off. Bridge walked over and placed an hand to her head. "I'll be back before you know it." He assured.