Prologue: The Legend begins...

???: Long ago in Remnant's early years, the world was filled with magic and power. Though the strongest magic was wielded by thirteen powerful individuals, this group was called...
The 13 Elemental Forces.

???: Each member had the power of one element; Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Thunder, Shadow, Ice, Flower, Time, Force, Metal, Moon, and Sun.

???: The Elemental Forces were known all over remnant, and their powers made them very formidable opponents for anyone who were to cause harm to our world

???: The Elemental Forces were known all over remnant, and their powers made them very formidable opponents for anyone who were to cause harm to our world. The Forces always fought together, each one was powerful alone but together they were unstoppable.

???: Everything seemed to be steady in the world of Remnant, until from what the stories have said, the forces and all people of remnant were all wiped out by some unknown power.....The Elemental Forces were no more, but their powers still to this day flow throughout Remnant looking for new host so that The 13 Elemental Forces can rise to protect Remnant from the evil that corrupts our world once again.

???: This is where our new story begins...

-Argus General Hospital-

In a waiting room we see an athletic built man with short brown hair and a stubble waiting nervously, hands cupped while using them to cover his mouth. A few moments later a doctor walks in and spots the man.

Doctor: ah Mr Nikos. You can see your wife now.

Mr Nikos stands up and with a nervous smile starts to follow the doctor to his wife's room. The doctor knocks on the door and the nurse pokes her head out and steps aside for them to come in. Upon entering we see a beautiful woman with green eyes and red hair that went down to her shoulders, she was holding two babies wrapped in blankets.

 Upon entering we see a beautiful woman with green eyes and red hair that went down to her shoulders, she was holding two babies wrapped in blankets

Mr Nikos stumbled to his wife as tears form in his eyes as he smiles at the sight of his newly born children.

Mr Nikos: Their so small, welcome to the world little ones.

He says quietly as he moves one of the blankets a little to see their faces.

Mrs Nikos: Odysseus, I'm so happy. Their so adorable.