Volume 4 Chapter 14: The growing disasters...

(Play Opening)

The opening ends to show the inside of Salem's castle where an open door is seen in the hallway. The camera moves along the hall as it slowly approaches the opened door as whimpers and groans can be heard as the camera moves in closer.

???: M-my queen... I-i failed you...

The inside of the door is a makeshift hospital room where a beaten Tyrian rests on a bed, everything blocked out, crying to himself because of his failure in his mission.

Tyrian: I-i won't fail again... No, I'll kill them! That silver-eyed brat and that stone boy! I'll make them suffer for making me fail!...

He then hears something that brings him back to reality as someone's footsteps enter the room.

Tyrian: My grace?...

Tyrian turns his head to look to his visitor who happens to be a tall shadow covered Havoc, eyes glowing and a wide grin as he looms over Tyrian.

Havoc: Well, not quite...

Havoc continues to walk around the end of the bed, snickering to himself as he looks at the scorpion faunus's broken state.

Havoc: It truly is a sad sight, that woman doesn't have any right to wrong you that way.

Tyrian: You will not speak of my goddess that way!

Havoc started to cackle as he slammed his hand against the wall.

Havoc: That 'goddess' is blind to what you truly were up against! If she'd had only known that you faced off against two of the Elemental Forces, I believe she wouldn't be so quick to give you such an attitude.

Tyrian's eye widens as he looks at Havoc.

Tyrian: E-elemental... Forces?

Havoc's long arms then grab the bed frame on the start of the bed as he uses his lanky form to meet face to face with Tyrian.

Havoc: Yes! I smelled their powers off of you the moment you walked back here! The Earth, the Wind! You should be proud of yourself, managing to take on two Elemental Forces and walk away with only losing an eye and an arm! I honestly think I've gained a bit of respect for you! Which is why.... I have an offer for you.

Tyrian looks into the Disaster's glowing eyes as his expression shifts to irritated one.

Tyrian: Whatever thing you have to offer, I have no interest in being a part of. My queen...

Havoc: ....Seems to me that she only cares about getting the tasks done. Besides my offer will benefit both sides, would you like to here it?

Tyrian: What is it?

Havoc's grin widens again as he squats down a bit at the side of the bed.

Havoc: We disasters have a "unique" ability. Only the most strongest of the 10 can use it. We have the ability to give anything or anyone the powers of a disaster! And lucky for you, I happen to be able to do as such.

Tyrian: And you would give something like that to me?

Havoc: Like I said before, I have a bit of respect for your spirit. Just to let you know, if you accept this kind and generous offer... You're not only serving Salem, but you'll be serving us as well. So, whaddya say?

Tyrian looks to the side to think as his normal grin appears as he turns his head to face Havoc.

Tyrian: For my goddess, I will become stronger!

Havoc's grin widens again as he seems to be excited by the answer.