Volume 5 Chapter 6: Wreaking Havoc

(Play Opening)

The opening ends to show Zeke, Blake, and Sun standing in the direction of the crash, all the while people where worried and panicking about what had happened.

Zeke: Blake, you and Sun stay here and protect the people. If whoever caused that ends up coming here, the town will need you.

Blake looks at him with a worried expression.

Blake: W-what about you?

Zeke pulls out Huff & Puff from his belt and spins both of them around as his serious expression doesn't fade.

Zeke: I'm going to take them down. I'll make sure whoever that was doesn't make it to out of that area.

Sun: But dude, you felt that impact. How will you be able to handle whoever or whatever did that on your own?

Zeke: I'll be fine, just go!

Blake: Then I'm going with you!

Zeke doesn't turn his head but gives Blake a sideways glance as she pulls out Gambol Shroud.

Zeke: Blake, I'm being serious about this. You need to stay here...

Blake: No! This is my home, and no matter what's out there. I'm not letting you go without backup!

Zeke keeps his head down for a second as he shifts his head.

Zeke: I guess no matter what I say won't get you to listen, huh? Fine, Sun you go and get some more defenses up... Blake, you better not regret this choice.

Blake: I won't, now let's go.

Sun runs back to get some help as the two rush into the forest.
_________________________________________

The moment they entered the trees, an wild beast collapses on the ground as Havoc stands over it throwing his arms back cackling loudly. Toxinia was leaning on a tree with her arms crossed in annoyance.

Havoc: Hahahaha!!! Isn't this place a riot Toxinia? A whole hunting ground full of challenges and these Faunus don't even try to play along in it!

Toxinia: Would you please get a grip on what we're doing here? We've spent too much time already, the Elemental Forces are our top priority.

Havoc slices down a tree in one swing of his arm as he grabs the tree before it falls.

Havoc: Aaaaawwww, don't you have any sense of fun, Toxinia? After all we have plenty of time to do what we want.

He tossed the whole tree like a spear as it flew through the air and lands farther into the dangerous lands.

Toxinia: What are you talking about, idiot?

Havoc: Think about it, an Elemental Force all the way out here on a lonely little island.

He spins around with his arms out as he stops and leans forward so that he and Toxinia were face to face. Booping her on the nose.