Volume 7 Chapter 13: Overwhelming Gravity

(Play Opening)

The opening ends to show Mantle still going through the evacuation, Jaune was guiding people onto the ship along with Marrow and Vine. Weiss looks up to the sky as more of the same scream is heard followed by more bolts of lightning.

 Weiss looks up to the sky as more of the same scream is heard followed by more bolts of lightning

Jackson: Lightning Strike!!!!

Weiss could hear it clearly as she clasped her hands over her chest.

Weiss: Jackson...

Jaune: Jeez, anyone else hear that?

Mercury: Arc, I've felt that.

Marrow: Your friend's really going all out.

Reina walks up next to Weiss as she stares at the bolts of lightning.

Reina: This isn't good, his Lightning Strike move takes up too much of his Aura.

Vine: Should we go assist?

Marrow: Are you kidding?! Look at that! If he's using a move like that then we should probably stay far away from it.

Weiss stays silent as she continues to stare at the lightning continues to fall onto the tundra. Mercury walks up and stands next to her as he watches the lightning too.

Mercury: He'll be alright.

Weiss: How do you know?

Mercury: Because from I've experienced, if he's using that move...
_________________________________________

The scene changes to show Jackson breathing heavily with his finger still pointing down as smoke rises off of it, all the while Mercury finishes his statement.

Mercury: ...It means the person he's facing has it coming.

Jackson's face is still contorted in anger as he continued to hit Farmine with everything he's got.

Jackson: Light...Ning...Strike! Light...Ning...Strike!! Light...Ning...Strike!!!

With each chant, another bolt of lightning fell on the crater Farmine was currently buried in. The lightning dies down as Jackson continues to stare at the crater, still aiming his finger in hopes that his attack has finished the job.
_________________________________________

Meanwhile on another airship, Hercule, Yang, Blake, Elm, Pyrrha, Nora and Zeke were riding with a few passengers to the evacuation point. Hercule looks out the window seeing the repeated lightning bolts hit the ground.

Hercule: Oh no...

Yang: Is that.... Jackson?!

Hercule: Yes, and if we can see that I'm pretty sure the Disasters can see that too.

The others look out the window as well as Zeke stands away from them before looking at the door of the ship.
_________________________________________