Volume 6 Chapter 14: Sun & Moon against The Rage

(Play Opening)

The opening ends as the scene picks up where the last chapter leaves off with Zeke standing infront of Blake with Adam and Yang on the opposite side. Zeke and Adam stare each other down as no one moves a muscle. The bull Faunus starts breathing heavily as he grits his teeth with anger as the grip on his sword tightens.

 The bull Faunus starts breathing heavily as he grits his teeth with anger as the grip on his sword tightens

Adam: Why am I even surprised? I knew you'd show up out of thin air, almost every... single... Time!!

Zeke: Well you know me, I always like to get in on a good fight.

Zeke spins his sticks again and again waiting for Adam's next move. As he stands still, Blake calls out to him.

Blake: Zeke! He's a Disaster now! They must've gotten to him back at Haven, I felt that same pressure we felt against Havoc in Menagerie!

Zeke: Oh? Well now, I suppose that changes things.

Adam: Does it really? And why is that?

Zeke: You see, I was originally going to kill you because I wanted to. But now... I'm gonna kill you because I have to.

Zeke smirks with a toothy grin as he aims his stick at Adam. The Bull Faunus looks to see Yang still standing behind him but she's no longer frozen. Adam looks back at Zeke before he rotates his wrist making his sword blade do a circle.

Adam: "Because you have to"? Funny, but you'll have to wait your turn... After all, Yang was here before you.

Without missing a beat, Adam turns around and rushes forward with his blade ready. Yang manages to dodge the swing, then rolls away from a second. Adam lands two kicks before Yang dodges a slash, followed up by another. Then Adam brings the sword down diagonally while Yang backs away. But then Adam rams her and she is knocked to the ground. Transitioning into a roll, Yang gets distance before stopping on hands and feet, huffing slightly.

Adam: Your Aura's bound to be running low.

Yang pants for breath as Adam angrily grunts at her. Meanwhile, Blake struggles to get back on her feet, briefly glancing over to spot Adam advancing on Yang who has gotten back up.

Blake: Why aren't you doing anything? He's going to end up killing her!

Zeke: Give it a second...

Adam continues to slash at Yang only for her to dodge and block the hits, angering him even more. The anger builds up as the red energy grows more intense as it rises off of his arms and body.

Zeke: So that's it. His disaster is Rage.

Blake: Rage?

Zeke: It's a variation of Fury's ability. basically, the angrier you get the stronger you are. Although if you give that ability to a murderous psychopath prone to temper tantrums...