Volume 3 Chapter 11: Heroes, Monsters, and everything in-between

(Play Opening)

After the opening credits, Jackson and Reina run throughout Beacon as they attempt to kill as many Grimm as they can. Reina is seen on her Scroll talking with Zeke.

Reina: What's happening over there?

Zeke: Oh Nothing special, unless you count the robotic soldiers turning red and starting to fire at us.

Reina: Well that's not good. Where are you?

Zeke is seen over a bunch of disappearing bodies of Grimm as the rest of the students are seen fighting both Grimm and robots.

Zeke: At the Communication's tower, someone has to keep this bad boy safe from any massive damage.

Reina: Well, stay safe, and tell that to Hercule as well! See ya.

She hangs up as she hears something thud behind her as it's revealed to be Jackson kneeling as he was breathing heavily.

Reina: Jackson, are you okay?

Jackson: Y-yeah, just trying to catch my breath... you go on ahead. I meet up with ya.

Reina: No, I'm not going to leave you here.

Jackson: Reina, I'm more than capable of catching up with anyone. Don't argue and go!

Reina stumbles back as she then nods in understanding as she runs off to fight more opponents. Leaving Jackson on the ground as he's seen to be physically sweating.

Jackson: This is bad... I already used up most to all of my Aura. And CandleSticks can only take so much damage before they break....

Jackson stumbled onto his feet as he stood back up, ready to face more Grimm.

Jackson: No, don't you dare talk like that Swift! As long as I can still stand... I will not stop fighting! You hear me world?! Jackson Swift will never quit!

His words were cut short as a voice appears in his head.

???: About time, I was waiting for a while now...

This made Jackson feel like his head was about to explode as he clasps the sides of his head with his hands. Screaming in pain as the voice continues speaking.

???: You have promise, and a spirit that won't diminish... someone like you is perfect for my gift.

Jackson fell to the floor as he lashed around as he continues screaming, a group of Grimm sense the negative activity coming from the student as the creatures start to surround him.

???: You haven't gotten much to lose, but in this case you have so much to gain. Let us complete the process... The skies will quake just by your step, my mark will be yours to bear henceforth!

Suddenly Jackson grabs his eye as he felt a burning sensation in his skin, as his other eye opens as he gives one final scream.

Jackson: AAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Out of nowhere a bolt of lightning appeared and reduced one of the closer Grimm into ash, a silhouette appears in the center covered with electricity as it slowly raised his hand and every other Grimm around him was turned to ash.