Volume 1 Chapter 5: Players and Pieces

(Play Opening)

The scene begins with Blake and Hercule staring up to the sky while trying to get Yang to look up.

Yang: Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?

Yang finally directs her attention to the sky as she can hear Ruby yelling as she falls.

Ruby: Heads uuuuuuuup!

Suddenly as she's about to get to close to the ground

Suddenly as she's about to get to close to the ground. someone rushed by, leaped into the air and caught her before she hit the ground. This person was Jackson who managed to stick the landing aside from leaving Ruby a little disoriented.

Jackson: Wow, talk about a rush! Hey your good right?

Ruby: uh-huh, ow my head.

Jackson: Good, glad nothing broke.

He sets Ruby down on her feet as he directs his attention over to where his partner was walking.

Jackson: See, Reina! I knew my way would be faster, I led us straight to the temple!

Reina walks to the temple and starts looking at the pieces as she picks up the Black King piece, soon after turning her attention back to Jackson.

Reina: Oh please, last time you tried doing things faster you met me at the bus stop for school forgetting to wear your pants!

Jackson: And I thought we made a verbal agreement never to SPEAK OF THAT DAY AGAIN!

He says as he stumps away from Ruby to go argue with his teammate. Meanwhile Hercule, Blake, Yang, and Zeke were looking at the events as Blake asks yang.

Blake: Did your sister just fall from the sky?

Yang: I...

Before she can continue, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider. Which was a short orange-haired girl who was being followed by an exhausted boy in green clothes with black hair.

 Which was a short orange-haired girl who was being followed by an exhausted boy in green clothes with black hair