Volume 6 Chapter 9: Dinner with family

(Play Opening)

After the opening, Hercule is seen in a spare bedroom where he's getting ready to go to dinner at his parent's place. He was wearing a white long-sleeved button down with the sleeves rolled up, and black dress pants. Right now he's frantically pacing back and forth worried about the events that will happen tonight.

Hercule: It'll be okay, it's fine, just a dinner with your parents. Nothing to worry about.... aside from the awkwardness of bringing a girl home for the first time and introducing her as my girlfriend. Oh Gods, I think I'm gonna have a panic attack!

He stops when a knock is heard at the door, it opens to show Zeke and Jackson walking in closing the door behind them.

Zeke: Hey Herc, you doing okay?

Jackson: Yeah man, you seem stressed.

Hercule looks back at them nervously as he's shaking and sweating in place.

Hercule: S-s-stressed? I'm not stressed. Why would I be stressed?

Jackson: Dude, relax. You've got nothing to worry about, you managed to make a good impression on Yang's parents. Are you worried about what your folks will think about her?

Hercule: No, of course not! I'm more worried about how the night will go, I never brought a girl home before, I'm just nervous.

Zeke smiled as he sits on the spare bed.

Zeke: Look, I managed to make a good impression on Blake's folks, and that was before we even were together.

Jackson: Wait, you and Blake are together?! Since when?!

Zeke: Not now, Swift... Herc, just be open with them. Your parents sound like nice folks, if they liked Jaune then I have no doubt they would like Yang.

Hercule smiles and takes a deep breath before turning to his teammates.

Hercule: Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Jackson: No worries man, we'll get out of your way now.

Zeke and Jackson get up and walk to the door wishing their leader luck that his parent's dinner goes well. Hercule calms down and continues to get ready as he heard another knock at the door.

Yang: Hercule, it's me. Are you in there?

Hercule: Yeah, the doors open.

The door opens and closes as Yang walks into the room, Hercule remains facing away from the door.

Hercule: You know, it feels weird being home now. It surprises me by how much the town has changed...

Hercule turns around to see Yang standing infront of the door wearing something unexpected. She was wearing a short white dress with gold at the base and top, a black leather jacket and fingerless gloves, and she wore her hair up into a ponytail.