Volume 7 Chapter 17: With friends like these...

(Play Opening)

The opening ends to show the dark skies of Atlas, somehow after Hercule's fall the light in the sky seemed to fade. As the ships fly throughout the sky, Ironwood is seen standing infront of the window of his office with a solemn look on his face as it reflects in the glass.

 As the ships fly throughout the sky, Ironwood is seen standing infront of the window of his office with a solemn look on his face as it reflects in the glass

The sound of a door opening is heard as it's revealed to be Team RWBY, Zeke, Jackson and four of the Ace-Ops.

Harriet: General Ironwood.

Ironwood: The timeline has changed. And so we must change accordingly.

Vine: What are our orders sir?

Ironwood turned around and looks at the group before placing his hands behind his back.

Ironwood: I sent Winter along with Penny and Miss Helen to claim the power of the Winter Maiden.

Weiss gasps, and her eyes widen.

Weiss: What?

Ironwood: When I realized we'd been compromised, I knew we couldn't wait any longer. The Staff and the Lamp have to be locked away.

Ruby: I thought... you said we could keep it.

Ironwood stayed silent as the team looked around with confusion as Blake spoke up.

Blake: Sir, Team JNPR and Mercury are looking for Oscar, and Reina's with Winter.... Where's Timothy and Hercule?

Everyone's attention was now on the General as they looked at him, Ironwood took a breath as he looks at his metal hand.

Ironwood: Timothy is in the infirmary, recovering from some heavy injuries he sustained during a previous battle.

He continues looking at his hand as Ruby's eyes widened before slowly becoming more sorrowful. Yang stepped forward as her hair starts to heat up.

Yang: And what about Hercule?

Ironwood stops staring at his hand as he placed it back behind his back to stare at the group with no remorse on his face.