Volume 2 Chapter 10: Sun & Moon

(Play Opening)

The opening ends as the scene picks up right where the last chapter left off on, Zeke and Hercule are standing in front of each other as Zeke confronts his leader about a secret.

Hercule: I-i don't know what you're talking about Zeke, I'm not hiding anything.

Zeke looked at Hercule with no change in attitude, scaring the leader as the tense pressure continues to build.

Zeke: Do you really think I'm an idiot? I obviously know you're hiding something. The new ability, the frequent chats and visits you have with Ozpin, and I'm pretty sure they all have something to do with that mark on your back.

Hercule's eyes widened as he finds out how well his teammate was paying attention, he tried his best to make Zeke drop the subject, but he couldn't find the right words to say.

Hercule: O-okay... I might have something that I'm not telling people about. But it's really important stuff that's between me and Professor Ozpin and a few others. you shouldn't try to get involved, it's something you just aren't a part of.

Zeke then closed his eyes as he walks over to the broken wall again.

Zeke: Heh, Not a part of it, huh? Then how about this?

He then grabbed onto his shirt and tore it off as it reveals a black mark in the shape of a crescent on his chest.

Zeke: Does "this" make me a part of it now?

Hercule's eyes widened out of shock as he stares at the mark, he's left speechless as he couldn't believe his eye.

Hercule: Y-you're one of them?

Zeke: I take it by that reaction that you know what these marks are, care to elaborate?

Hercule looks around the area as he sighs and whispered to Zeke.

Hercule: Yes, Ozpin has been chatting with me about the mark of my back. You see, he told me that there was a old fairy tale that was more of a legend and he told me that it was true. Are you familiar with the story of the 13 Elemental Forces?

Zeke: I believe I'm familiar with the tale.

Hercule: Okay, so pretty much what Ozpin told me is that the forces were real and they mysteriously vanished out of thin air by an unknown force. The elemental powers are still in existence and they choose whoever they deem worthy of that element, I'm one of them. Along with me I've been told me there are only two other ones who are chosen, a person in Atlas and an unknown person who was in Vale or at Beacon. I'm guessing that last person was you.

Zeke: And why exactly is all this happening?

Hercule loosened his tie as he was beginning to get overwhelmed.

Hercule: Ozpin said that in the future there will be dangerous disasters that will come to remnant and the Elemental Forces are supposed to gather and fight to protect all remnant from these disasters.