Volume 7 Chapter 15: Destroying the Sun

(Play Opening)

The opening ends to show the group heading down the hallway as Team JNPR and Oscar meets them along the way.

Jaune: Hey, what happened? Did the meeting with Ironwood go okay?

Ruby: It was... Eventful.

Weiss: Apparently Hercule, Zeke, Yang and Blake told Robyn about the Disasters and Amity Tower.

Pyrrha: What? Why would you...?

Zeke: As we told Ironwood and the Ace-Ops, it was an on the spot decision.

Mercury: Either way, now it seems that Salem's on her way and turns out Cinder managed to survive the battle she had with Yang's mom back at Haven.

Pyrrha's eyes widen as she placed her hand on her leg where her previous injury was when Jaune slowly grabbed onto her hand. She looked at him as he gave her a soft smile, Pyrrha returned it as she took a deep breath.

Nora: So what now?

Zeke: Now we have to defeat Salem and the rest of the Disasters to make up for our little white lie. We have one last chance with the big man.

Harriet: Enough chatting!

Harriet quickly walked past the group, knocking into Hercule's shoulder.

Harriet: Unless you forgot, another wave of Disasters has arrived. So unless you want to keep your end of the deal I suggest you move your squad, Four-eyes.

She walks off with the rest of the Ace-Ops following, Elm glared at the group just as Harriet did while Marrow and Vine were more disappointed. Team JNPR and Oscar looks at Hercule with worry and confusion.

Pyrrha: Brother, what did she mean by "the deal?"

Hercule: I made a deal with the General... If we fail to defeat Salem or the Disasters... Then I turn myself in to Atlas Military.

JNPR: What!!!

Nora: But why would you do that?!

Zeke: Guys, relax. We're not going to fail. We split up into two groups, one goes back to Mantle to help with any more evacuations and for if any Disasters show up, and the other will stay up here to deal with the rest.

Everyone else agrees as they split up as Hercule stays behind, and heads into his team's room where he found a big trunk where he kneeled down and opened it staring at the contents inside.
_________________________________________

Soon enough a group made their way outside the academy as they wait for an airship to arrive. The group was shown to be Zeke, Jackson, Jaune, Pyrrha, Vine, Marrow, Timothy and Mercury as they stood in the front of the school.

Jackson: Hey, I didn't see Reina anywhere.

Vine: I believe she's still with Penny down in Mantle. Why do you ask?

Jackson: I'm just worried that's all, last time she went off by herself she ended up getting paralyzed...

Vine: Apart of being teammates, you two seem very close.

Jackson: Well yeah, she's my best friend! Grew up in Mantle together, went to the same training schools, we have each other's backs.

Zeke: Speaking about having each other's backs, are you guys still upset about the whole Robyn thing?

Marrow looks at Zeke as it seems as though he was going to say something but Vine placed his hand on Marrow's shoulder.

Vine: We were a little disappointed that you held that information from us, but we all still have to work together if we want to beat this threat.