𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙖 (𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)

if there is no by _____ on here then that means it's mine ^^

y/n had just finished online school. she walked to her bedroom and saw Alex laying on the bed on his phone. "Did it work?" he asked still glued to his phone. she nodded. y/n had been pretending to be sick for college so she could stay home more. As she hopped on the bed, Alex was still glued to his phone, however, y/n was tired due to school and tests but she was in the mood for some fun. she started to crawl to where Alex's lower area was. She started rubbing to where his crotch was and started saying, "sanna sanna colita," whilst giggling. He looked at her and winked, "faster Mamacita." He said biting his lips. She started to rub faster and saw his dick rising, it was fighting with his denim jeans. she undid his buckle, rolled down his pants and then boxers to release his dick, as it was released from his boxers he changed position and dropped his phone. he went to the edge of the bed and y/n followed, he ripped her shirt off, she helped him with his then she undid her bra and got on her knees and began sucking him off. She was going at sonic speed and he had to start grabbing her hair to signal her to slow down and savor it. "Coming... coming," he said moaning in between each word. she slowly moved back and his dong hung out, leaking. as the cum came out she couldn't compose herself and put her mouth back on his dick. her mouth was getting filled with his inside, she swallowed, again and again. "You little slut." he said grabbing her by the throat. before she could respond he grabbed her by the waist and placed her on the bed. she went into a child's pose and he began to smack her ass with his bare hand. "Just fuck me already Cabron!" y/n groaned. she wanted him, only him... now! he started smacking her ass harder and put his dick inside of her, as their skin hit he would slap her ass harder and harder and harder! "Yes!" y/n yelled, and a smile appeared on her face. she started getting closer to him as his dick was inside of her whole body, she could feel him start to climax. "Give it to me." y/n growled. "Anything for you mamas." He said hitting her ass one more time and began to climax inside of her. She looked behind her and saw her ass was all red and Alex had a smile on his face. he slowly took his dick out of her and grabbed her bridal style and put her on the bed and grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her. He put on his boxers and crawled into bed with y/n. "So how was school?" He said. They both started burtsting out laughing.