𝙡𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙯𝙚

written by evermoresque13 on tumblr

You were streaming Minecraft on Twitch when a donation popped up, reading out loud 'are you going to stream with quackity, karl, and or with sapnap again? Love you.'

'Mh,' you smiled, 'I don't know, if they're not busy and if they want to, sure.'

Last week, they had invited you to play multiple games during their stream alongside with other streamers and of course you had accepted. It was the funniest stream you had ever been on, and you would be glad to do so again.

"Fanaccount13 has donated 10$! How was your experience streaming with them?"

'It was so incredibly fun. And— I probably shouldn't say this on stream though,' you paused to think.

Chat spammed 'say it!' under your eyes.

'Okay,' you smiled thinking about what you were going to say, 'hm, how to say this,' you cleared your throat, 'Quackity is the funniest, and nicest person on earth. Like, my cheeks were hurting from smiling and laughing too much. And— I mean it's... it's not like I didn't know or anything, I knew that Quackity was hilarious because his streams are incredible,' you shrugged, 'yeah, anyway.'

You continued to build your house on your Minecraft world when another 10$ donation came through.

"Fanaccount 14 has donated 10$! If you're wondering whether we can see how red you are, the answer is yes lmao!!"

'Ha ha,' you felt your cheeks burning, and turned your face away from the camera, 'please don't clip it. Nobody shows this to Quackity because it'll make it look like I'm a groupie, or worse –,' you looked at the camera with a serious face, 'a simp and then my dreams of streaming with him again will be flushed away,' you ended dramatically.

'Quackity has donated 100$! Don't need to @ me when I'm here already :)'

Chat was going crazy over his donation. And you were just as surprised as they were; you did not expect him to be watching your stream. Meaning, your first instinct after seeing his donation was to end your stream out of embarrassment.