𝙨𝙪𝙗𝙬𝙖𝙮 🚋

written by prettytoxicrevolver on tumblr

"Do you know where you're going?" Alex asks, following behind you as you step off the subway station.

"Yes dummy," you say, jokingly reaching back to hit his shoulder.

He catches your arm, pulling your hand into his and you smile at the warmth against your hand. Quackity keeps you close as you tug him along through the busy New York City streets. You had convinced Alex to go shopping with you for ages now and you finally were able to drag him to your favorite outdoor shops.

It was freezing and the snow was bound to start any minute now but it only made the moment more romantic and special than anything else in your opinion.

"What do you need to buy?" Alex asks as you dip into the first tiny shop. Scented candles, hand made jewelry, and adorable knickknacks surround you as you spin around to look at everything.

"Uhm," you start. "Nothing technically."

Quackity rolls his eyes at you and you grin, pressing a kiss to your lips. You continue like that, hand in hand as you stroll in and out of shops. You pick up a few things, grab warm hot chocolate as a treat and finally slow down when you get towards the end of the shops.

"Hey," Alex calls and you turn to look at him.

The light hits you perfectly, snow flurries around you and lands delicately in your hair. The tip of your nose and tops of your cheeks are pink from the cold and your skin is pale from the wind.

"You look so beautiful in the snow."

"Thank you mi amor," you respond, blushing deeper.

Quackity kisses your cheek before pulling you along and back towards the subway.