𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙖𝙙𝙖

a/n so this is definitely out of my field personally but I'm about to try new writing techniques so enjoy! also prob gonna delete it later lol

Summary: y/n tells Alex that she's pregnant and he decided to tell chat as well! (the writing form is in a diary entree)

4/28/20**

I've been feeling sick recently, ill, and less motivated. I have been vomiting more, and with Alex in Mexico, I'm left in LA alone. depressed. and urining for him. but he is our recent call he said that he is coming back soon, and as excited as I am I haven't told him how I've been feeling. I am worrying that it's the worst possibility. 

✧ 4 hours before alex comes home 

5/13/20**

I've been feeling worse and I've been calling sick in for work a lot now and even some friends have stopped over and cooked me food because I can hardly even get up. I feel like a slob and I even look like one I've been starting to grow a gut that's starting to become more obvious. But I took a pregnancy test and at the moment I am waiting for the results

As y/n finished writing this entree she walks into the bathroom to look at the tests and saw the 2 that she took came back positive. Tears started pouring down her cheeks. she took a picture and started freaking out.

 y/n was only 20 and pregnant! she didn't know how Alex would feel about her pregnant.

She decided to hide them and explain them to him later if there was one. but she decided to check the time and decided to do an early start on preparing dinner and then she would drive to the airport to pick him up. 

as she decided to cook ropa vieja (very good Cuban food I highly recommend ^^) and as she kept cooking she decided to take a small nap on the couch. as she dozed off she started dreaming of her walking up to a couple from behind, as they turned to her view she saw herself, Alex, and the baby. holding each other, as a family. y/n began to get teary-eyed. she never had a full family before, and being able to possibly have that meant the world to her.

the answer was now clear. she would have to tell him and tell him about the dream and the real truth.

As she was slowly waking up from her siesta she smelled the food, cooking. she lifted up and looked to the right of the stove and saw Alex finishing the food, "Buenas Noches Senora." He said with a smile appearing on his face. She rushed out off the couch and ran to him, "Wow someone missed me." He laughed. y/n began to hold him tight and started crying. She couldn't help but start to sob on his shoulder, he held her and pulled up a chair for her and him (and turned off the stove ofc). "What happened mi Princesa?" He asked tucking a piece of her hair behind her hair. "I am, pregnant," She said as hot steamy tears fell down her cheeks. As the words came out of her mouth her head hung low. He grabbed y/n by her hips and swung her around. "So your saying I'm going to be a dad?!" He said pulling her in. She nodded and smiled. He held her close, "This is the best surprise to come back home to." he said kissing her forehead. she looked up and kissed his nose and walked back to the kitchen to finish dinner. as she was grabbing a wooden spoon she felt a small pressure opn her hips, she looked down and saw Alex holding her from below with his head on her shoulder. she turned her head and kissed his cheek. 

As y/n finished cooking and eating dinner, they went back into their bedroom and as Alex decided to take a shower y/n decided to write in her diary to see that someone had read it and written something..

4/28/20**

I've been feeling sick recently, ill, and less motivated. I have been vomiting more, and with Alex in Mexico, I'm left in LA alone. depressed. and urining for him. but he is our recent call he said that he is coming back soon, and as excited as I am I haven't told him how I've been feeling. I am worrying that it's the worst possibility. 

Mi amor if you told me this sooner I would have come home sooner, and I could have held your hair back for you but from now on I will for all of your sick days and more! 

5/13/20**

I've been feeling worse and I've been calling sick in for work a lot now and even some friends have stopped over and cooked me food because I can hardly even get up. I feel like a slob and I even look like one I've been starting to grow a gut that's starting to become more obvious. But I took a pregnancy test and at the moment I am waiting for the results

This is the day I will never forget and never leave you from now on, I love you and I can't wait to meet mini Maldonado =)

As y/n read the messages written by Alex, she heard the shower stop and settled in bed. As the bathroom door opened she ran up to Alex and hugged him."Thank you mi carnio!" She said as tears came out. "Anything for you my love, and mini us!" He said reaching down to y/n's stomach. 

✧ the day of Alex telling chat the big news 

y/n is now 6 months pregnant and her baby bump has become visible. And the couple had started making their nursery room. Alex had decided to move some of his streaming equipment to the nursery for the special stream. "You sure you want to be on camera and tell everyone?" Alex asked y/n as she walked through the door with an XL Quackity hoodie (Bday edition) with ripped jeans. "Yeah," She said as she put her hair in a messy bun. "You do look really good in my merch mamasita,"  Alex said memorized by y/n's presence. "You just saying that because I'm pregnant," Y/n said as she took a seat rolling her eyes. "No, it's because I love you! Pregnant or not!" he said as he kissed her nose. As he exited the room to grab his phone y/n began to get a little teary-eyed, She was so grateful Alex cared for her so much and was taking time off of work and everything else just for her. As he entered the room y/n grabbed his hand and sat him done and hugged him tightly. " I love you mi amor." She said, "I love you too-" Alex said before feeling something pushing against his stomach, "The baby's kicking!" He exclaimed as a tear came out. y/n kissed his forehead and held him. "Well, why don't we start streaming to show this great news. 

As the live stream started, Alex had introduced y/n. she had met chat originally a year ago and Alex announced they were together that same day. "So chat I know I haven't stremed for while! And well, we have a answer for the lack of activity." As they both sat up, y/n lifted the hoodie, and the shirt she was wearing showed her 6-month baby bump gleaming. "Were having a family!" they both said. As chat was spammed with hearts and smiles they held each other and did a Q&A. 

A/n Idk how to end this but I mean 1290 words let's go!!