𝙘𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧

written by barbraromance on tumblr 

quackity was currently live, he was only having a just chatting stream but he does plan to play a spooky horror game later on. you watch in admiration as he banters with his online chatters, you gaze at his beautiful smile - how it angelically meets his eyes, his little nose scrunches while he giggles at a very funny joke he made. it brings a smile to your face, you were graced to be with him.. you must've saved the universe in your past life to get so lucky. "oh babe! oh my god" he notices you and pretends shock "stop looking like a creep and say hi to chat" quackity teases you and introduces you to chat. "HEYYY" you enthusiastically arrived to his stream, whilst also clinging to his chest - not noticing his cheeks tinting pink. "what are you doing pogchamp? is that how you use that?" you feign dumb. making him burst in laughter, the two of you falling of his chair - making you join his laughing. (this moment possibly found itself in a "dumb quackity and y/n moments" compilation) the two of you fix yourselves up, and you check his beanie carefully to rest assure his hair is left mysterious as he likes it, your touch making him shivering. "oh my god y/n, stop you're gonna show my hair" he playacted annoyed, and you hover your hands just a few inches far from his head pantomiming you removing his beanie and revealing his hair that only you and a few friends were allowed to see. the fun continued for a while and you simply had your arm around his shoulder, your head resting on his temple - when you shifted your position from holding his chest and kneeling on the ground to sitting on his lap and having all your fun there. you didn't wish to let him go anytime soon and he felt the same, your warmth comforts him and yours his, it brings a tear to all single quackity enjoyers wishing they had a love like yours. even when the horror show began the two of you simply clinged closer to the other, it was heartwarming. and until the end of the stream, and at the end of the day.. you didn't let go of each other. and as the moon was the only source of light left, your hand in the comfort of his - with your noses touching; the two of you clung closer in your sound slumbers, happily.