𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨?

written by ador3him on tumblr

"Hey babe? I going to go for a walk to get some coffee, do you want me to bring you some tea home?" y/n pokes their head into Quackitys streaming room. He lifts off his headphones from his head and turns to face his partner. "Yes please, amor. Come here first though," he reaches his arms out and make grabby hands. They walk over to him and stands in between his legs. "What's up, darling?" they ask moving a piece of his hair that's poking out from his beanie. "Just missed you, been so busy I feel like we never have time for each other anymore." He grabs the back of y/n's waist and pulls them in a bit, so his face is resting on their chest, kind of awkwardly hugging for y/n but to Quackity its as comfortable as ever.

"Hun? I have to go if I want to make it before the bunch rush. I will back in 30 minutes tops," they say kissing the top of his head and pulling away, much to Quackitys dismay. "Be quick," He yells softly as they walk out of his room. A soft 'yep' is all he hears before the front door clicks closed.

The coffee shop y/n is going to has an attached flower shop to it that they always admired, and so did Quackity. They always come here together at least once a fortnight to have bunch or just coffee and tea for Quackity. They have never bought flowers from the shop, for no reason just always admiring them instead. But today y/n thought they'd buy some after they get the drinks.

After ordering the drinks they walk around to the flower shop part and look for a beautiful bunch of sunflowers to gift to Quackity. There is a vibrant bouquet in the fair corner of the shop with a ray of sun shining through a window onto it. They walk up to it to see it better and make sure it smells as beautiful as it looks. As suspected it does and y/n grabs it, making their way up to the counter.

"Just these, thank you," they smile at the old lady behind the counter who begins to trim the excess stem. "Lovey choice, not many people buy sunflowers, but they are so beautiful and personally I think they are elegant," the sweet old lady grins at y/n and wraps the bottom of the flowers in pink paper. "Well sunflowers are my boyfriend's favourite flower, and he is working so hard at the moment I couldn't resist buying them," y/ns lit up at the thought of their boyfriend and his reaction to the gift. "He will love these, it's just $12.50," they tap their card and go to get their drinks that were ready just as they walk over.

"Darling I am home!" y/n calls through the house struggling to get everything through the door without dropping it. "I am in here," Quackity calls from his streaming room. "I got you something," they say pushing his door open. "Oh shit, you have some much stuff here let me help you, amor," Quackity takes the drinks from them and looks confusingly at the flowers.

"You bought yourself flowers? You like smokey dahlia not sunflowers?" Quackity looks at y/n still confused. "They are for you!" they push the flowers toward him grinning like a manic. "You brought me flowers?" Quackity whispers astonished. "Of course," y/n laughs. "No one has ever done this for me," his eyes begin to water. He loves y/n for this he is in love with y/n for this. "I'm falling in love with you," Quackity bursts into tears clutching onto y/n like his life depends on it. "I've been in love with you for ages, Alex," y/n replies whispering. "Also, you're crushing your flowers," they laugh. His flowers, his y/n.