𝙩𝙚 𝙤𝙡𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚

its been a bittersweet ride, thank you all. and please enjoy the last chapter of Quackity One Shots by hotmilfs.mp3 :.(

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘃

Alex had recently came back to mexico from finishing college in the states, as he settled back home for a while for his mini vacation. His mother had sent him to go fetch some condensed milk at the bodega nearby. It's been awhile since he's stopped by the bodega on Juarez calle, last time he was there it was with her. They had split years ago, but Alex never forgot her. 

Once he entered the bodega, he looked above to see the ringing bells. He heard a voice say "voy! perdon!" He chuckled to himself, he walked around and looked for what his mother told him to look for. "Senor, can I help you?"  Her bright voice said. he turned and saw her heavy curls fall on her face, she wore a tank top and dark blue shorts due to the hot weather. she looked uncomfertable in the heat but Alex looked at her like an angel. "Hello, my friend can I help you?" She said in english with her heavy spanish accent visible. 

Alex snapped back into his thoughts, "Sorry I was just looking for some condensed milk," He said looking down. "Ah okay, Isle 4." She pointed with her red nails, she looked back at him and smiled then walked to the register. Alex was in shock, did she not remeber him? did she forget everything? or was she still upset? 

Alexis couldnt even grab the things his mother told him to get, he had to exit the bodega and get far away from there. he felt uncomfertable and hurt, as he entered his childhood home his mother noticed his mood 

"Que paso hijo?"

"Nada mama"

"Mientira"

"*What happend to y/n?"

His mother took his hand and sat him down, "Hijo, when you left she tried to go back to her usal lifestyle but since she ended up loosing things in a robbery, she tried to get the money back. However, she had gotten involved with the wrong people, and was in a carcrash. the carcrash destroyed all her memory. She doesnt remember anything before the crash." 

As his mother finnished the last sentance, a tear fell down his cheek. "*Why didnt you tell me?

He asked as his fists clenched, "*Becuase you needed to finish college and make it out for the rest of us," She sighed. 

Alex scoffed out of anger. He walked outside to go grab his hat and left.