𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙡𝙚𝙛𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙

written by barbraromance on tumblr

yelling at the top of your lungs simultaneously, you and quackity "singing" along the taylor swift song playing on his radio - it mattered not if the song was beautifully sang for the meaning was heard by the way the two of you were screaming out loud. quackity had invited you to a spontaneous getaway to who knows where.. wherever really. he had sent you a message:

[ messages ]

alex <3

hey y/n, i'm bored

wanna get out? lol

y/n

kk pick me up x

and with that, you find yourself here. next to him, "singing".. if you could call it that. and enjoying the view of the ethereal night sky, once the yelling died down - you rolled open the window to just feel the breeze of the cold air and let it find itself brushing your hair out of your face; it was peaceful. especially with the calm song playing on the radio, you had failed to realize with your eyes closed that the car was slowing its pace. you hadn't noticed the way quackity had been admiring you the whole night... he had been secretly stealing glances of your pretty smile, it was legitimately difficult to keep his eyes off you and keep it on the road but he somehow managed, he joked around just to make you laugh for he absolutely adored the sound.

and after stopping by a 7-11 and acting like kids outside the store, it felt as though the night was coming to an end since quackity was driving back the direction to your home, and you had arrived. "we should do this again, man" you say whilst unbuckling your seatbelt and preparing to leave but you come to a halt feeling his soft hand circling your wrist; stopping you. "y/n..." he speaks your name nearly whispering - "yeah?" you respond waiting for him to say something.. "i.. uhm.. nah man, nothing. yes yes uh we should do this shit again, next time i'm gonna record your beautiful singing voice." he teases you and lets go of your wrists altogether giggling.. you playfully hit him before getting out of his vehicle. you waved goodbye to quackity and walked home as his car drove away into the night.

in quackity's car.. he sighed heavily, he got too scared.. he stopped his car near the 7-11 y'all had visited and he rested his head on the steering wheel of his car dissapointed with himself, he looked up at the gleaming moon that judged him. quackity was so inlove with you.. but tonight was not the time to say so, but what if it was and he just fumbled his only chance with you? he messed with his hair frustrated with himself when suddenly..

[ messages ]

y/n :)

alex, i think i love you too.