𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧

written by sanderchu on tumblr

You're a hairdresser s/o who would always, well, cut hair. Your work is posted on many social platforms really catching people's attention wether it's a simple trim or a "new you" look. Mostly your eye catching work really caught the eye of your s/o so one day after your shift they ask if you can do There hair noticing how there's looks/turning out. —————————————

"You sure no trim?" You asked as quackity leaned back on the tub as you gently put the right amount of hot and cold water on his hair. "No, I like my beautiful locks" his comment made you let of a laugh as you stopped the shower head to gently place some conditioner and shampoo in his hair. Gently massaging his scalp you can feel him melting into your touch just by simply doing your job. You couldn't help but admire his gently closed eyes as you turned back on the shower head massaging his scalp with your free hand to help take out the products faster.

Gently but quickly you finished the wash and went to grab a towel from the rack as quackity kept his head back in the bath already being aware of this process. You began to gently pat his hair before rubbing it to dry it off making sure to get every spot leaving no area drenched in water. Finishing quicker then you expected you walked over to the toilet, "come sit" you said as he followed your simple task and sat down. You grabbed the hairdryer and brush and began getting to work. The heat immediately melted him as you gently made your way through his locks with the brush.

Soon enough his hair was puffy but not to puffy to look messy puffy enough to look charming. You smiled as you ruffled his hair to finish it off. "What do you think?" You asked as he could clearly see himself in the mirror as the sink was right in front of him with the mirror. He turned his head looking like an angry Karen only making you smile. Instead of some rude remark of course he hugged you still sitting down shoving his face in your chest.