𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩

written by sanderchu on tumblr

Long distance. Not the best type of relationship but definitely not the worst type. But, sadly you ended up getting a relationship. At first you didn't mind it, but the more you found out who your lover was the more you wished you could just hug them until death. You and quackity met via dsmp style almost like everyone else in the server. Also like everyone else you grew close with lore and just friendship style too. Once you finally planned, which took months by the way, you and quackity found a free week so he can finally see you in person.

Quackity's pov

I look at my phone, '2:30'. What if y/n doesn't show up? They do live on the other side of the world. I stand in the airport, watching the planes from outside as the sound of people echo in my ears. I feel a sense of panic run through me. Every second I was turning to their plan gate. I hear a scream of joy from someone, but only feel disappointment when that person goes to someone else. I don't want to bother y/n with my nervous text, so I just decide to be a bit more patient with them. Instead i just take a seat and scroll on my phone a bit, (aka spamming my friends to help me out.)

'4:30' time flies by quickly. I am really about to give up, thinking y/n actually stood me up on our first irl meetup, but I just stay there hoping they will show up. That slowly starts to fade by each passing minute. Soon enough I just kinda give up... I stand up and start to walk out until, "Alex?" I turn my head around to see y/n. They look even better in person, finally I get to see them not behind a screen! I panic as my instincts take over, I immediately turn around to full body to hug them in my tight embrace. I feel them hug back just as tight, and I suddenly feel eyes start to water. I hold back my tears for the sake of not ruining the moment, and pull back. I take a quick glance at them before smashing my lips upon theirs. I feel myself practically melt as they follow after. I pull away, and notice the obvious in awe eyes around us. y/n looked at everyone but i held her face and faced her back to me.

"Look at me, my eyes only matter right now <3"