𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙡!

written by barbraromance on tumblr

resting in his arms made you feel ... "normal" again, stardom had taken a toll on you. yes you were happy and glad to be adored for your talent however everything almost always feels so overwhelming all at once – it was a good thing you had him.. alex. or "quackity" as the world may know him, alex always knew how to get you; he always knew the right words to say, the right way to hold you, and he made you so happy. he even helped spark inspiration for some of your songs, and he adored all of them entirely. the two of you would sing your songs in his car and jam out, an entire road trip with just your songs – the whole trip him in a nutshell was him teasing you about how you sang the lyrics to match the melody, him pretending to be tone deaf badly singing along to your voice, but most importantly him ultimately praising you. alex in spite of being a jokester, he makes sure that you know how brilliant you are and how you make him feel lucky to be able to love and hold you. it was you who revealed your relationship to the public, his and your fandoms were absolutely ecstatic of the news – threads of the two of you on date nights, his streams, him cheering for you in one of your concerts and you finding him which unconsciously made you smile blowing up on twitter, compilations of him bringing you up on stream come up on your youtube recommended, and cool edits of your romance show up on your tiktok for you page to which you show him and the two of you giggle together with adoring looks in your eyes as you eskimo kiss him.

he plays your music on stream!! proudly and shamelessly plugs your music without a single damn about chat calling him a simp, even pulls up your performances on stream and him going all out with his reactions – his mouth and eyes wide open in exaggerated awe watching you eat up the stage, with him rushing to cover his eyes in pretend shame when you do anything sensual though we all know he enjoys it most, and of course him praising you endlessly: "CHAT SHE. DID. THAT. CHAT SHE DID THAT OMGSJHDSICJ" "CHAT SHES SO TALENTED" "CHAT Y/N IS POPPING OFF SO HARD OH MY LORD!!!" "CAN WE GET Y/N IS SUPER COOL AND EPIC AND AWESOME AND SEXY AND HOT AND BEAUTIFUL IN CHAT" "NO CHAT I AM THE BIGGEST Y/NER THERE IS AND NO ONE CAN SAY OTHERWISE LALAALALALALAALA" "HAHAH Y/N IS BETTER THAN WILBA! YEEEEEEESSSS" and it's all in good fun. quackity absolutely cherishes you, whether you're a big artist or not. alex loves you wholeheartedly and if you're lucky he might be the one to sing for you.