𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨/𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨

hey girlies, so were at 53 chapters now and I'm planning on finishing this book at 100 chapters and ik that will be soon but the good news is that I'm making a book now about quackity x oc. i think you all will love it I'm in the beginning of it right now and I will give yall a little preview so enjoy!

Gua POV

I woke up to Wilson sitting on my face. I pushed him off, "ay wilson." I groaned before he crawled back to me and put his face to my face. I rubbed his neck as he started to pur. "Wilson you are lucky you are so cute." I laughed. Even though he was a gordo cat he was Rubi's and I's cat.

I made my bed, brushed my teeth, and did all my regular chores and went downstairs to see rubi trying to open a jar of peaches. I ran up to him and popped it open, "estupido," I said to him with a big grin on my face. He flicked my head, "coño cabron!" I snapped back. He chuckled in response, "what are you doing today?" I asked him looking for something to eat. "I have a stream with a streamer, I think you know him." He mumbled.

"What's his name?"

"Quackity."

Oh shit. I felt my face go red as a tomato.

"OOOO you like him huh?" he started to tease.

"Why do you care?" I asked smug

"Because I'm your brother and I get to make fun of you,"

"But that isn't fair. I never make fun of you and Irina."

"Well that's different," he started to say before his phone went off. I looked over and saw her name, when he grabbed it I started cooing at him "ESTAS EMBARAZADA IRI?" I yelled to the phone. Rubi's face went red, success!

He walked away, so I decided to get ready for the day. I had to get Rubi and Wilson's food ready and tell my bestfriend Komache (komo) the news!

~

KOMO

KOMOOOOOOOO

QUE

RUBI IS DOING A STREAM WITH QUACKITY

EL CHICO QUE TE GUSTA??

SIUUUU

AJAJJAJAJAAJAJ WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

IDK IMA SEE IF I CAN SAY HI TO  HIM

¡QUE BUENO YOU FINALLY GREW HUEVOS!

CALLETE CABRONN

HAHAHA NO

After he and I finished texting an hour later I read the time 11:32, I checked my phone and saw that I got a text from rubi saying that he will start streaming at 13:30 ish. I ran to the kitchen and started to get the food ready. I decided to cook him some pizza from scratch.

As I continued cooking I felt something rubbing against my leg, I looked down and saw wilson looking at me. Finally rubi got out of his room, whenever he got out wilson walked out with him. "What are you cooking?" Rubi asked me. "Pizza" I said, "Gua, I have something to tell you." He started, I looked at him and he had worry written all over his face.

chapter 2:

Gua POV

~ "Gua, I have something to tell you." He started, I looked at him and he had worry written all over his face.

"What happened?" I said getting closer to him worried. "There's a party coming up in Mexico, and I wanted to see if you wanted to come. You can stay with Iri if you want instead," He said, rubbing his neck. I started bursting out laughing, I slapped his arm. "You're so nervous just to ask me to hang out? HAHA!" I said giggling, Rubi sighed. "Also this is so you can maybe make some friends and stuff... and also since I think it's time for you to move out."