𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙡 𝙫𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙘𝙤

today was the day that Alex and y/n would watch the world cup together! it was perfect since y/n is mainly Brazilian and Alex is Mexican. they planned to watch her at her apartment, and she planned to make him feel bad for repping his country, she was going to turn him Brazilian. not really but in a sports sense. 

BUZZ BUZZ

y/n opened her phone and saw texts that Alex just sent to her:

OYE YOUR GONNA LOOSE 

MÉXICO VA A GANAR!!

NEYMAR MORE LIKE MALOMAR

she groaned as she read the texts, this was her sign to start decorating and getting ready. she decided to grab a brazil shirt and brown baggy pants. she clipped some gold thin hoops, and a gold Jesus necklace. "perfecta" she said to herself and smiled. 

^the fit :D

^the fit :D

before she was going to actually start, she saw her dog kiki laying on the floor. "kiki I have something for you!" y/n cooed, she scooped up her dog and grabbed something her mom had sent her a few months ago, it was a dog sweater that had a Brazilian coloring. y/n went to her kitchen, grabbed some peanut butter, and let kiki enjoy herself as y/n tried to get it on her.

"eh, that will have to work. we have to make alex feel like he's on the wrong side because he is!" 

~

y/n grabbed all the beers, and takis, and hung up some brazil flags. she called a restaurant close and ordered some food for the house since she wouldn't have any time to cook. as she started to turn on her tv, a knock was heard. kiki started freaking out and started scratching the door. "probably the delivery man. wow, that was quick." she mumbled to herself. as she opened the door she saw Alex, wearing a Mexico jersey, chain, black sweatpants, and of course a hat (black nike).

 as she opened the door she saw Alex, wearing a Mexico jersey, chain, black sweatpants, and of course a hat (black nike)