𝙞𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮

written by zodiaxe123 on tumblr

the entire day was shit for you and all you wanted to do was go back home and talk to your lovely partner. for context, you got yelled at by your professor in front of your class then you had no money to get lunch and since you had no money you couldn't get on the bus or train, you also forgot your phone so you weren't able to call quackity to pick you up. so you had to walk back home which took an hour to do so, plus you got assigned a shit ton of homework to complete by next week.

when you arrived home you could feel like something was off. you didn't think that quackity was home yet so you decided to make dinner for you both incase he came back home soon. while cooking you had some music playing in the background to try and calm you down.

after around an hour you finished cooking your meal. you left quackitys in the fridge so then he could re-heat it later on. you heard the door open and saw him walk through the door. he had recently bought a new office for streaming and working on projects so that he could focus on his editing and university work and if he was too loud while recording or live streaming he wouldn't distract you.

when you saw him come home you lit up, almost as if your shit day was solved just by seeing him walk through the door, but something was off, he wasn't smiling he didn't yell that he was home, he just walked through the door, took off his shoes and slammed the door shut. you were thinking wether or not to tell him off or to just ask him if he was okay.

"are you okay dear?" you asked while walking towards him cautiously

"do i look like im okay? do i look like i'm ready for your shit?" he asked harshly while walking towards the kitchen, you walked behind him careful of what to say next.

"what happened today?" you asked while he sat down on the table and pulled out his phone, mindlessly scrolling through twitter.

"nothing, have you made dinner or should i order in?" he asked in a monotone voice, avoiding your question.

"i have made dinner but I would like you to tell what is wrong with you right now"  you answered while grabbing his dinner out of the fridge and putting it in the microwave to warm it up.

"nothing happened! stop asking me that okay? god you're so irritating today!" he shouted while slamming his phone down on the table, this was nothing like him, maybe something happened while he was streaming or while he was walking home.

"sorry that i just want to know whats wrong with you right now!" you partially shouted. you then grabbed his dinner out of the microwave and put it in front of him, quickly grabbing him utensils and putting them in front of him

"okay if you are so desperate to know! i got treated like shit today and now my partner is being so annoying and stubborn it's almost like they don't know how to leave me the fuck alone!" he yelled while standing up, leaving his dinner there untouched.

"sorry i just-" you tried to explain yourself but he turned around to face you while backing you into a wall

"listen i do not care! what did you do today huh?! what you went to a few lessons, had lunch and took the bus back home! you had no decency to even call me today or even message me. you don't get to act like you did so much today!" he continued yelling while moving his arm around.

"i actually did a lot today" you mumbled under your breath, trying not to cry right now

"okay!? did i ask!?" he shouted at you, you shook your head no while breathing in deeply.

"exactly, now i'm going up to bed i'm too tired for your shit right now" he exclaimed while grabbing his phone from the table and walking towards your guys' staircase.

he walked upstairs and slammed your shared bedroom door. when he left you felt tears run down your face which you quickly brushed off your face even though you still felt more tears running down your face. you grabbed his untouched dinner and put plastic wrap over it and put it in the fridge.

you knew it was only 8 and he wouldn't sleep but you didn't want to disturb him and make him more mad so you decided that you would sleep on the sofa to give him space.

you grabbed a blanket and your laptop and then started to work on your several pieces of homework that were due very soon eventually falling asleep

~ time skip ~

quackity saw the time and that it was around 4 am. he realised that you haven't come upstairs after he yelled at you and he started to regret what he had said. he decided to go downstairs and see if you were downstairs or if you left the house. he knew what he said was wrong and that he needed to apologise to you.

when he walked downstairs he saw the silhouette of you sitting on the sofa and the laptop open on your lap. he walked towards you and closed your laptop, put it on charge and lied you down then put a blanket over you, he put a pillow under your head and realised the dry tear stains that ran down your cheeks. he knew that he did this and he knew that he should of never had treated you like that.

he decided that he should stay with you even though you were asleep. so he removed the pillow from your head and put your head on his lap and put his hand on your back moving his thumb idly back and fourth his way of silently apologising.

two hours later you woke up.

he didn't sleep just kept watch on you and regretted what he had said to you.

"hi" he whispered while looking down at you. you turned so then you were lying on your back instead of on your side

"i'm sorry, I should've never spoken to you like that, I know that you were just trying to help and I should of been more patient with you